prettystupid

Mar 30, 2019
Here's the latest update, confirmed it launched to title but no other testing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Here's the latest update, confirmed it launched to title but no other testing.

WORKUPLOAD

Back to shitty errors
failed to load %24ttentacles-parasitic-armor.png

Tentacle corrupting the femboy nun doesnt work either cus it doesnt save it

Last edited:
May 30, 2019
Back to shitty errors
failed to load %24ttentacles-parasitic-armor.png

Tentacle corrupting the femboy nun doesnt work either cus it doesnt save it
You can search for this png in the folder of previous versions so you can put it where the error says its missing.

Runastia

May 11, 2018
You can search for this png in the folder of previous versions so you can put it where the error says its missing.
Some stuff is fixable with the data.7zip file on the patreon page like the Femboy nun corruption. Sadly the content i want is still missing (atleast we can soon give her the "coffee")

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
He'll be fine, don't worry. 1-2 years back he had his page under review like every 2 weeks. Probably one of his concept arts/comissions he frequently posts made some special snowflake over at patreon angry again.

Trx997

Formerly 'Trixie24'
May 2, 2020
i was playing the game and the text kept saying undefined. is there a way to fix that?

117Jorn

May 12, 2020
Okay, SO just got this game because I heard of all the Patreon Drama and wanted to support the guy. But I've noticed a big bug. When dealing with the first big boss, all the text just says [undefined] so I really have no idea what the boss is saying before we fight. And then I loose the fight, and Raven gets corrupted - but all the dialogue is still [undefined] and then after Raven is corrupted more, suddenly she's in a town where she's converting everyone else into more latex monsters. But even after I get everyone that is in the town, I walk to the far right of town, and end up back in the boss chamber to talk to the purple latex monster.

Am I playing an older version? Am I missing something here?

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Okay, SO just got this game because I heard of all the Patreon Drama and wanted to support the guy. But I've noticed a big bug. When dealing with the first big boss, all the text just says [undefined] so I really have no idea what the boss is saying before we fight. And then I loose the fight, and Raven gets corrupted - but all the dialogue is still [undefined] and then after Raven is corrupted more, suddenly she's in a town where she's converting everyone else into more latex monsters. But even after I get everyone that is in the town, I walk to the far right of town, and end up back in the boss chamber to talk to the purple latex monster.

Am I playing an older version? Am I missing something here?
idk about undefinied but the last part is about you spreading the corruption. Its just a way to get maidens etc or when you get defeated you end up in the church.
Its still a buggy mess.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
i rlly liked the transformation concept in this one. is there any other game like this out there? seems pretty unique

Runastia

May 11, 2018
i rlly liked the transformation concept in this one. is there any other game like this out there? seems pretty unique
The last demonhunter but its not as good as this one.. not even a bit :| you could try the normal Latex Dungeon version which is also kinda buggy and has finished story. It wont get bug fixes tho.

Reactions: cocomiel1
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes