caveiranegra

Apr 1, 2018
Is there any update avalible to the game, because I think that the autor already publish a new version of the game. I know that the last version was released in 05/16/2020 so anyone know if there is a new version?

caveiranegra

Apr 1, 2018
Heres is the list of new updates added in the game and the things that the author ZXC want to implemente

------Next Update Plan---------
6/15 Other bug Map Part
Star Fire
Fix
Text and Bug

-----------New Add-------------
R-Raven Pregnant Plant (0~4)
Bug Seedbed
Plant Slave
Plant Budding Girl
R Battle Plant (1~3)
Plant Mix Seedbed
Battle Victory Body
Bug Mix Seedbed
Lost Plant (1~3)

------------Sprites--------------
$Bug Seedbed
$Bug Mix Seedbed
$Bug Sexepillar (1~2)
$Plant Budding Girl
$Slime Overflow (1)
------------Redraw-------------
Plant Mix Suit

Just a Remind, all the informations in this commentary was taken in the oficial page of the game developer in the Subscribe Star, and here is the link of the page:
So if someone want to see more information access the page and ask for the creator.

I hope that I help you guys if that informations

caveiranegra

Apr 1, 2018
And now a question, why wee don't create a new page to post the updates of this game here in f95? Because this can make the new players confuse, because they can think the game is not beeing updated anymore. Just a question for this comunity...

Which32Life32

Jul 27, 2019
And now a question, why wee don't create a new page to post the updates of this game here in f95? Because this can make the new players confuse, because they can think the game is not beeing updated anymore. Just a question for this comunity...
His freaking subscription services are really confusing, Like he doesn't actually post the new updates with a new post in a easy to understand way, Wall of text links of his old an new one throughout...

problue

Apr 10, 2020
does anyone here have ZXC's old game sim tentacles. The original google drive folder no longer works so just wondering if someone has another link.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes