zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
Can someone tell me what is the 'free test' version?

Because I found no difference from the 'early test' one, and it also seems to include all the new stuff.

free.png

Reactions: problue

geazycymtron

Jul 27, 2020
Okay what do i do after losing to latex boss, how do i complete the minigame, whats next?
Or how do i fight the latex boss again?
Also how to get to slime and forest place?

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Okay what do i do after losing to latex boss, how do i complete the minigame, whats next?
Or how do i fight the latex boss again?
Also how to get to slime and forest place?
i dont know what "minigame" you mean.
Once you lost to the boss you cant fight it again. You will be its "slave" till you complete the transformation and be one of them.
Slime place is right after the tentacle area and forest after the slime area.

geazycymtron

Jul 27, 2020
whats after becoming a completely corrupted slave? also i just can't seem to find the route to slime area, in boss tentacle area.

geazycymtron

Jul 27, 2020
Okay okay Whats after becoming a completely corrupted slave of the latex boss? just keeps saying to corrupt more girls, is there any next stage or anything? If not how do reset boss fight

Runastia

May 11, 2018
Okay okay Whats after becoming a completely corrupted slave of the latex boss? just keeps saying to corrupt more girls, is there any next stage or anything? If not how do reset boss fight
Now you can freely swap its armor since the 3rd stage always gives a good stat boost.
And like i said before, you cant reset the boss cus its a part of the story to be corrupted if you fail.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes