NekoMouse

Jul 3, 2017
Will there be a good version of this
Don't want to be a buzzkill but zxc does not have a good history of creating stable, polished versions of their game. Rather than polish and fix, zxc has a tendency to wipe out months of content and try to replace it with new content. It makes progress slow, buggy, and jarring for people who come back to see the progress of the game. zxc also seems to have an issue with creating a decently paced/balanced RPG, so the game swings from overly easy to extremely frustrating.

I wish zxc had someone to make the RPG part and zxc could focus on the art, but they seem to be a one person operation.

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Don't want to be a buzzkill but zxc does not have a good history of creating stable, polished versions of their game. Rather than polish and fix, zxc has a tendency to wipe out months of content and try to replace it with new content. It makes progress slow, buggy, and jarring for people who come back to see the progress of the game. zxc also seems to have an issue with creating a decently paced/balanced RPG, so the game swings from overly easy to extremely frustrating.
Go into the files, fix and change it. Play around with the balancing. Make it better. Would say everyone would appreciate it.
Z' let the games open and the resources are free to use for everyone as long you give him credit.

I wish zxc had someone to make the RPG part and zxc could focus on the art, but they seem to be a one person operation.
One man show on his side. He tried with some help but if you fall down a couple of times it kill the mod

Reactions: NekoMouse

matciga

Sep 13, 2017
It tell me to corrupt more girl, but all the girl during the mini game are already corrupted, is it a bug or i'm I doing something wrong here ?

ASp00kyGhost

Nov 19, 2018
i've been away from this for a bit but i gotta ask, do we know if bimbo raven is gonna make a comeback in the future?

Jackobie

Jun 20, 2018
can someone enlighten me on how this coding works? I'm familiar with editing the code for Karryn's prison but this is a whole different beast. im trying to make the scaling actually scale and not skyrocket suddenly in-between levels

quantequila

Aug 11, 2018
I think the nest in the ship is the current end of content in the new patch.
I can't get up the stairs in that area, so that's what I'm guessing.

Giverfire

Feb 2, 2018
To keep corrupting her in the bosses, they ask me to corrupt 20 more girls in some small town but they are already corrupted, is this a bug?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Could i get some answers, does this game have any of the following features, stats(lewdness, sensitivity, etc) and/or tools/something left on the character(like in some games if you met a succubus, she would put a horny print on your pelvis, costume transform into a tentacle costume which always wiggle on her body, etc)?

Jadensy

Feb 21, 2019
Does giving in the maiden actually do anything cause it doesn't seem so. Also i have futa maiden which the lady wont accept for some reason am i supposed to give them to someone else?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes