Alice2236

Aug 25, 2020
attack the nurse with red tentacles, then she'll say
Errr... When you rescue a girl and show a 'Maiden" in inventory, it says you need to return her to her home, but none of the NPC's seem to want it... None of the houses have anything in them.

One of the Nuns says, "You have rescued Zero Girls", but i have one in my inventory.. WTF do i do with it?

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Are we expecting an update to fix the alien bridge area? You can literally walk off the map & you can't visit the alien queen

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
Take a look in the image folder, that part still hasn't been added.
I see, well I was confused because on Hentai Foundry he said this was part of the newest release. I assumed it was Ravens form after submitting to the queen.

bluewolf194

Apr 9, 2020
latex-Dungeon-MV-test-2020-9/15-
----------next update plan---------------
9/30
----------fix---------------
----------new add-------------
ALIEN-BOSS (1~36)
lost-alien (1~4)
alien-upgrade-guard (1~9)
alien-hunter (1~11)
tentacles-core-pod (1~12)
alien-crew
alien-upgrade-guard (1)
alien-thin
alien-fat (1~2)
-----------$Sprites----------------
$Raven-walk-alien (1~3)
$alien-upgrade
$Raven-walk-upgrade
$alien-tail-implant (1)
$alien-hunter (1~4)
$alien-CDA (1~2)
$alien-boss

Sorce:

Reactions: Noxilum and Pulse12

deathinred

Aug 7, 2020
so when you are sent to get sacrafices for star as a bee all the girls in the village area are latex seedbeds and i dont think that is right. the game also will not let me into the other bee area guarded by 2 bees, i walk in and am stuck on the first tile.

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Can we get a download for the 9/15 version?
Also, anyone know a form of contact so I could talk to ZXC?

I want to offer to translate/grammar check the game's dilaouge if possible.

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Holy shit I've been "loosing" all day, so in this game you can be good or bad am I right?, I want to get exp, but also have the animations, also which thread should I follow this one or this one? https://f95zone.to/threads/latex-dungeon-advance-v19-09-20.26326/ I don't know the difference.:unsure:
This thread is for ZXC's Remake/Rewrite of Latex Dungeon using RPGM-MV (better graphical effects and generally more stable and with more flexibility than the older versions of RPGM).

Both are being updated alongside eachother, as Advanced is a built/offshoot based on ZXC's old version of Latex Dungeon.

This thread is for reuploads of ZXC's Remake builds using MV, so it is behind on content (although Latex Dungeon MV is catching up now on zones, it only being 2 I think behind (don't know how many zones the OG Latex Dungeon had), it just needs to go back and add transformations for old zones that OG/Advanced still have.etc).a

Eventually, unless if the developer of Advanced backports all the new assets from MV into Advanced (for artistic consistency), Latex Dungeon Advanced will fall behind MV due to MV pushing forwards with new content eventually.

Either that or the Advanced Dev starts working on a Advanced-style offshoot of the MV version of Latex Dungeon which if that happens, then the two will generally have art/asset parity, with this hypothetical MV-Advanced having fleshed out combat/balance changes.etc as was the mission statment of the original Latex Dungeon Advanced.

Reactions: wildshot and dajj

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I started with the LDA mod as bugfix because Z has great art but is a terrible programmer. After I killed a lot of bugs I added the old stuff back into the game. Upgrade zone, forbidden forest etc.

From that point on I started to get a little haywire and added a bunch of additional things. For once because I also had to learn how RPGmaker work and two because its like a shut down from my usual workplace.

As I added the crystal dungeons I started to implement the newer art from the mv version. Did own sprites or used some the community made for it.

Z and I don't compare to each other in any way what is the better one. I help him from time to time with the new thing and he let me use the art.
So which one of the versions is better or will be better in future is a nono.

I try to make a game he try to make a showcase

I hope this try of a explanation solve the one or another question

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes