Noxilum

Jun 21, 2020
i mean inside the game
There is none, if you find a scene appealing, you can always go back where you got this scene and replay it indefinitly by losing against enemies. Otherwise, the only gallery you can get is this way : /graphics/pictures/ as said by Kyr4l

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
anyone know how to get passed the tentacle level i beat the big boss at the end and do not know where to go.
The exit is at the bottom right corner of the area where you fight the tentacle boss. It's hard to see because it's between two rows of those walls with trapped maidens.

TTOP

Apr 5, 2020
When I go to the area with the latex boss, there are two of them, and when I try to interact with it, it does not trigger the fight. Instead, it behaves like PC has already been corrupted, thus not giving PC Latex Ball I. Deleting the whole game folder and re-extracting it from the archive does not help. Maybe there is some other place where the game keeps its data?

ctamr.shahy

Sep 2, 2020
after I get to the memory scene in demons my screen goes black and i can still teleport and move but its just black

Dirtybird2580

Nov 18, 2018
It would be AWESOME if the character sprite actually managed to match what Raven was wearing. My Raven is in demon gear, but her sprite is running around in the bee armor. It never matches and it breaks the immersion. I prefer this version's story progression over Advanced. That said, at least Advanced has cheats to correct visual glitches.

Whiptaile

Aug 4, 2018
Is the alien boss avalaible ? I dont manage to find her After Raven got caught.
Maybe I'm just blind.

GibGibME

Sep 4, 2020
Does anyone else have the problem of getting stuck when entering the bee hive? The caracter doesnt move anymore

Malos323

Apr 21, 2018
Anyone have a place where we can find the latest information on what was updated.etc since his patreon went down.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes