Shi Tsu

Aug 28, 2019
Officially it's done though there is an effort from an approved individual to revamp the combat mechanics. The latest version (1.5.7) has not been uploaded here.
it does not important thought, only add few new fanart and an achievement fix for steam and an apk for aindroid user.

Reactions: NotFriendly
Feb 14, 2019
Downloaded the femboy DLC to see if there was anything good installed, I put the pictures in the picture folder with all the others, and the data file with all the others, but nothing has changed?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
All it does is put in a shota dressed as a nun scenes to the main building in the town.
2 actually. One by the organ in the main hall in the church and one in the potion room. The scene for the organ one you corrupt the nun in the lower set of rooms at the right side of the church, then talk to the shota and go back to the room. The potion one requires you talk to him with a double futa buff (lose to a Latex Ball enemy or use a Tentacle Secretion, then use a Slime Secretion).

Antface3000

Oct 25, 2018
Errr... When you rescue a girl and show a 'Maiden" in inventory, it says you need to return her to her home, but none of the NPC's seem to want it... None of the houses have anything in them.

One of the Nuns says, "You have rescued Zero Girls", but i have one in my inventory.. WTF do i do with it?
you can trade them in for new equipment/states under certain conditions at the bosses or turn them in at the nun behind the desk in the church main room.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi! How do I download the English version? Thanks!
Step 1, look at the first post.

Step 2, choose a download link.

Step 3, download the file from site you choose.

You may need to use the setting / options menu to change the language setting, since it has both English and Chinese. All the games posted on this site are English, (or are supposed to be), though some use an auto-translator (some Unity games). So basically any links in the first post will always work for you if you need them in English.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes