souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how i download it in english?
Links in the first post... All the game downloads on this site are required to be translated or in English in the first place. Some, like this one, may need to have a language option changed in the settings menu, but it's already in there.

Orange_Clover

Sep 29, 2019
So, question. How do you unlock the basement gallery? I've been down there but I can't access or unlock any of the scenes. Is this one of the games where you have to do everything before you can view the basement gallery?

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
So, question. How do you unlock the basement gallery? I've been down there but I can't access or unlock any of the scenes. Is this one of the games where you have to do everything before you can view the basement gallery?
The mob rooms require you encounter a mob for it to appear in there. Win or lose doesn't matter. The other scene rooms at the bottom most area should unlock as you finish an area. Might need to encounter the boss of the area first.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
a request to the author: make a destructible costume from fights and other actions, otherwise it turns out that the tentacles and others did not live in the heroine, but rather raped the costume, such a gigulin turns out ..

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes