lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Quick question, does the femboy mod just add a femboy character, and how do I add it into the game?
It adds two, one is by the church organ and you simply talk to him twice then go to the nun in one of the lower set of rooms off to the right to view the scene. The second is in the potion nun's room and to get the scene for him requires a double futa debuff (either lose to a latex ball or use a tentacle secretion, then use a slime secretion).

To install, you simply move the files into the game folder, matching folder names (ie, data and img folder should go into the www folder where the originals are located)

exter

May 29, 2017
Is there a way to reduce the infestation levels on your body parts? I was trying to keep her uncorrupted but changes to her body happen anyways at level 5...

Last edited:

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Is there a way to reduce the infestation levels on your body parts? I was trying to keep her uncorrupted but changes to her body happen anyways at level 5...
Depending on the version you have, talking to the nun at the table (provided she's uncorrupted) might reset your infestation level. It's flaky though so it might not work and if it doesn't then you can't without using a cheat script.

• Sad
Reactions: exter

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
How do I stop Laven from lactating? Squeezing breastmilk out of her tits doesn't work and the status overrides her portrait so I don't see her character anymore. 1665852525147.png
1665852546943.png
The status condition is also applied to her mouth and breasts at the same time? I'm 9999 lewdness forever as well. No clue how any of this happened.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
First off, the large breast effect occurs automatically when you hit infestation level 5, aka level 5. You may be able to reset your level while retaining your spells and applied stats by talking to the nun at the counter in the church though it might not work. The effect is mostly visual though it gives you an ability to get milk which heals you.

Second the effect on both breasts and face. The "face" is your actual character profile and takes the effect of the breast. Think of the face as your profile and the body parts as sub-profiles. It's irrelevant in the long run.

Third, The "lewdness" is your MP and is used for your abilities. You WANT that to be as high as possible, same with Sanity (aka HP). Some things (certain secretions for example) increase your maximum while also restoring it.

exter

May 29, 2017
So i tried searching this forum, but i cant find an answer about what is up with this black ball, just before the very first forest area.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know what it does, or when i can get it to move? It looks like there would be something like an entrance below it.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
So i tried searching this forum, but i cant find an answer about what is up with this black ball, just before the very first forest area.

Does anyone know what it does, or when i can get it to move? It looks like there would be something like an entrance below it.
It's just an easter egg and doesn't do anything apart from that.

Reactions: exter

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
question what the difference between latex dungeon latex dungeon mv and this one?
Latex dungeon was the original version using a different RPGMaker version. Before it was finished zxc changed over to the RPGMaker MV engine and rebuilt the game. Latex Dungeon Remake, Latex Dungeon MV, and Latex Dungeon Steam are the same game, just named different based on who you ask.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes