• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Aela2411

Jun 30, 2021
I'm confused. Am I supposed to corrupt the NPCs?
I can't tell if it has routes, when I choose to surrender I just got a scene and also level up much faster.

Should I surrender to every enemy to get a different scene? I can't tell what I can or should do in this game.
I don't care about doing a purity run, I want to see scenes but it seems that surrendering makes the game too easy.

Change in options, the last option.
Yeah u prty much surrender fr each scene unless u wanna do a purity run(don't hav to) and get the gallery at the end of the game

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah u prty much surrender fr each scene unless u wanna do a purity run(don't hav to) and get the gallery at the end of the game
I was playing around in the gallery and I discovered that after you defeat an enemy, you can see his defeat scene by talking to them. Including bosses' "defeat events".

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I'm confused. Am I supposed to corrupt the NPCs?
I can't tell if it has routes, when I choose to surrender I just got a scene and also level up much faster.

Should I surrender to every enemy to get a different scene? I can't tell what I can or should do in this game.
I don't care about doing a purity run, I want to see scenes but it seems that surrendering makes the game too easy.
Corrupting NPCs is up to you. There are three endings: 1 is if you don't corrupt the NPCs, one is if you do (your corruption value is also a factor) and one is if you lose to the end boss.

As for surrendering, I personally recommend it as enemies get considerably stronger later on and if you fight without surrendering, you'll probably hit a point where you'll lose regardless. Again, up to you though but losing/surrendering does level you up faster.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: sassy_mendigo

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
1 is if you don't corrupt the NPCs, one is if you do
Good thing I kept making a bunch of save files, it won't be much of a rollback when I load a save that I didn't corrupt anyone.

I'm really liking this game's creativity but this game is kind of a mess, already got stuck in bugs, the gallery actually adds to your stats and the game can't decide between portraits with so many variables to count for.

Japhrey

Jul 29, 2017
i need help. I somehow lost to an enemy and now i have large boobs. At the begining it was fun, but i dont want to see them for a while. How do i cure her?

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Is this game still a broken mess?
It works fine minus some what seems to be memory leak if you alt-tab to much. Other then that it can be a bit confusion durning the plant stage but if you just pay attention you should figure out what you need to do.

I played all the way through and didnt run into any game breaking bugs or crashes.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
i need help. I somehow lost to an enemy and now i have large boobs. At the begining it was fun, but i dont want to see them for a while. How do i cure her?
Once you hit level 5, the big boob debuff is permanent. You can talk to the uncorrupted nun at the table to do a level reset (allocated and unallocated points remain in place) but it's not reliable.

tsart23

Mar 3, 2022
hi everyone, i am translating this game into my language, but it has a pretty annoying error like this, does anyone know how to fix this, help me.
1658657892881.png

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
After loosing to first boss, can I repeat this battle?
You can refight any encountered enemy in the church's basement. There's no reward for winning that fight however though the reward for winning the normal fight is you simply get one of each regular armor piece for that area.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I just defeated the first boss and gained some armor, how do I equip it ?
Select Equip, then select the Laven character slot. In the next window, select the corresponding body part (Chestplate>Breast, Guard>Pussy, Attachment>Ass) and select the armor you have. DO NOT SELECT THE BODY PART CHARACTER SLOT! The armor will not work in it.

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Hi all. Just another question from me:

In "uncorrupted walkthrough" you just go and kill everything, and bring girls home.

In "corrupted walkthrough" you corrupt everyone. But I'm not sure do we need to kill bosses except final? I know about "boss versions" of armour and their quest to capture some girls from village at night, but do we need to kill them? Or it's generally better to kill them and then just lose to them in underground (I'm not sure if it's possible to gain boss suit by sacrificing girls in underground)?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes