Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This only have lesbian(monstergirl/futa) and tentacle content? No males in this game?

0800vids

Apr 22, 2018
Since people keep asking for a full save I decided to post one here. This file uses the 1.4.5 version with the femboy addon. To use it is pretty simple.

1.Download and find the file.
2.Select all of the files contents and either drag or copy and paste into your latex dungeon save file. They should be in www file, and then the saves files.
3.Make sure you click replace all.
4.Enjoy!
It seems the download is broken. Could you (or anyone else?) reupload it please?

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
I can't get into the cabin in the forest area. What do I do? The lady there is gone now. But I'm still blocked from reaching the door.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Hm, then it's strange that it asked me to replace files when I dumbed the add-on into www folder
Because of the way it was implemented (the shotas were originally in the game by default but zxc had to pull them to comply with Steam Policy) a number of files were still in the folder but not activated. The DLC has duplicates of said files for stability reasons.

May 25, 2020
Because of the way it was implemented (the shotas were originally in the game by default but zxc had to pull them to comply with Steam Policy) a number of files were still in the folder but not activated. The DLC has duplicates of said files for stability reasons.
ah, got it, thx

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes