Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Here's a little speed mod that double MC speed
Since this game is just a huge gallery for now, better not waste so much time running so slow between all the scenes..

Extract in the game folder -> Merge and overwrite when asked -> Enjoy :)

Or you can edit the file yourself and play with the value to adjust the speed to your liking
Go to : latex-Dungeon\www\js and find the file "rpg_objects.js"
Search for : return Math.pow(2, this.realMoveSpeed()) / 256; at line 6369 ( can be different in other MV games )
Change 256 to 128 ( lower is faster )
Note that putting any other value than 128 or 256 can sometimes cause stutter ( less smooth motion ) when moving

Works on every RPG Maker MV games, so if you play a MV game a bit too slow, use the same technique
( change the value manually, don't use this modified file, you don't know if the dev did something custom in his "rpg_objects.js" file that you could mess up by replacing the entire file )

Last edited:

Siekierowicz

Feb 1, 2023
Someone can tell what to do with DLC i have downlload it and i don't know where to put it. this is my first time do it so any tip will be helpfull.

Siekierowicz

Feb 1, 2023
it's file will tell you what it goes into itself and if it ask to replace then you want to allow it if it asks
Then i done something wrong it's not asking that. latex dungeon what i have is 1.5.5 a DLC is 1.4.3 meybe DLC is too old ??

or should put this DLC to WWW ???

Kyaratheevil

Sep 10, 2017
Then i done something wrong it's not asking that. latex dungeon what i have is 1.5.5 a DLC is 1.4.3 meybe DLC is too old ??

or should put this DLC to WWW ???
oh well in that case due to the version the femboy most likely won't work anymore to be honest i haven't touch this in a couple of years

xGhostx

Sep 9, 2017
It is a pity that developer zxc decided to move on to the next project of his...
zxc has like... three or so projects; ongoing too or something. Every time I swing by his stuff he seems to have something new in the works.

Which wouldn't be bad, if he actually you know. Maybe finished a few of them.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
zxc has like... three or so projects; ongoing too or something. Every time I swing by his stuff he seems to have something new in the works.

Which wouldn't be bad, if he actually you know. Maybe finished a few of them.
Latex dungeon and its remake are finished, dont say 'but bugs' I played remake all the way through, Ive ran into ONE non-game breaking bug.

juicy-kisses

Feb 21, 2024
Does anyone know if a download for the Mac version was ever made available? Can't seem to find one, but that might be my own incompetence.

RaveLat

Mar 1, 2024
R-raven-futa (1) R-raven-futa (2) images files not loading properly in-game portrait when Raven has both of them in body...
And still unable to remove "milky breast" bodymorph when reached level 5 and reset back to level 1...

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes