time4spas

Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys...
I'm having a bad time trying to unpack it...
The winrar says nothing was found or archive with corrupted data...

Runastia

May 11, 2018
all i can say it that it feels like a Test version before the real update. the 2nd boss now gives you the first Part of the tentacle suit BUT that shit loops and he redid the 2nd boss area or maybe whole map dunno cus i transfered my save from before.
I still wish for an option to make Raven invisible cus the Picture still covers the "scene" :|

Reactions: Umbra214

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hey guys...
I'm having a bad time trying to unpack it...
The winrar says nothing was found or archive with corrupted data...
Winrar has issues with files packaged in non-roman alphabets. You could fix this by either setting you're computer's system local to chinese, or just use 7zip which is a generally much better program than winrar.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How come the game is made with MV, but the mouse doesn't work to move around properly?

Last edited:

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
I'd like to get equipment like a latex ball as compensation for knocking down the Bosses, but isn't there a way yet?

Feb 26, 2018
Is there a way to hide the MC from the screen? The older versions of the game seemed to have a button for it but I can't seem to find one for the remake. Gets in the way of the kinky anims namsaiyan

Reactions: Umbra214

fri123

Mar 28, 2018
Is there a way to hide the MC from the screen? The older versions of the game seemed to have a button for it but I can't seem to find one for the remake. Gets in the way of the kinky anims namsaiyan
^this, even worse big corruped player models block your vison so you can't see where you are going.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes