2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
The art is pretty neat, but HOLY SHIT WHAT A BAD FUCKING GAME. This is some early-PS1 "lets block the players camera by putting giant towers in the foreground" trash.

Reactions: drannoc

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LatexTentacles-1.7.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Realgood1234

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
now, i have other problem, who kill bee boss xD
I've killed it in a previous version. Now it work like the Elephant foot in Chernobyl. You can't go near her because she dishes out too much damage. In one of my post I've linked the saves, in the last one you should have all the queens in the base.

Reactions: Doce26

Rot555

Apr 5, 2020
As Ive said earlier: He is just recycling assets. I mean, look at the changelog. "Tweak" "Added clouds", Etc. 3 years and he "Adds clouds". Just avoid this dude. He is fooling you all.

Reactions: ScionOfGoldenFlame

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
As Ive said earlier: He is just recycling assets. I mean, look at the changelog. "Tweak" "Added clouds", Etc. 3 years and he "Adds clouds". Just avoid this dude. He is fooling you all.
what recycled assets last time I checked he hasn't recycled any assets from older games and despite his ungodly coding skills
he actually makes progress on the game, the game has come a far distance since 2022 and if you compare builds the difference is rather large

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
what recycled assets last time I checked he hasn't recycled any assets from older games and despite his ungodly coding skills
he actually makes progress on the game, the game has come a far distance since 2022 and if you compare builds the difference is rather large
I think our friend here is getting confused with reusing assets and converting rpgm assets for style of unity game. Because yes if you play the latex dungeon remake then you'll see a lot of the same assets but half of them didn't move well half of those weren't from a side point of view like the blue knights and the other half were the monsters. But there's still original assets like the power ranger enemies

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
The game is borderline unplayable in it's current state. The NPC AI is so braindead retarded that, past the first two levels, your units will just randomly have their pathing break and, because this happens in the castle level no matter what I do, causes them to be shot down by impossible-to-reach archers. You'd think that ranged units could fight back, especially considering projectiles clip through anything that isn't the floor, but your bitches refuse to do anything about the tower archers murdering them.

OFC, the dev seems to have abandoned the game for the sake of scamming patrons with a completely different game, so this is probably going to become yet more broken abandonware to add to the pile.

sammo905

Jun 28, 2018
The game is borderline unplayable in it's current state. The NPC AI is so braindead retarded that, past the first two levels, your units will just randomly have their pathing break and, because this happens in the castle level no matter what I do, causes them to be shot down by impossible-to-reach archers. You'd think that ranged units could fight back, especially considering projectiles clip through anything that isn't the floor, but your bitches refuse to do anything about the tower archers murdering them.

OFC, the dev seems to have abandoned the game for the sake of scamming patrons with a completely different game, so this is probably going to become yet more broken abandonware to add to the pile.
zxc is known for bad programing but what do you mean abandoned, zxc is currently working on this game

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes