randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
hey all, know the 0.4 isn't public yet, but let me know if there's improvements I can make with the current paths: a specific part needs more assets, or one part has crap writing, or is too fast, etc.

the 0.5 will be monogamy, maybe swinger, and improvements on the current content. So feel free to give me some feedback or just dm me and I'll see what I can fit it for the 0.5.

art199

Apr 26, 2017
hey all, know the 0.4 isn't public yet, but let me know if there's improvements I can make with the current paths: a specific part needs more assets, or one part has crap writing, or is too fast, etc.

the 0.5 will be monogamy, maybe swinger, and improvements on the current content. So feel free to give me some feedback or just dm me and I'll see what I can fit it for the 0.5.
I would personally love to see more of freedom path . It's the hottest path

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I still think something like an OnlyFans route would be hot. The idea of showing her off online is very hot, but the current route for doing that doesn't work for me.

Reactions: LarryButz

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
I still think something like an OnlyFans route would be hot. The idea of showing her off online is very hot, but the current route for doing that doesn't work for me.
There's a camgirl route in the 0.4, and an only fans might be on the table, but not sure where to put it exactly.

Good to know though.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There's a camgirl route in the 0.4, and an only fans might be on the table, but not sure where to put it exactly.

Good to know though.
A camgirl route could go a few places. Pretty much anything could go in hypnotised route, that's the whole point of mind control, that you can make her do anything. Or it could be a branch off of exhibitionism, if she gets a bit of a scare, there could be a choice between pushing her back into public exhibitionism or encouraging her to try camming instead, to satisfy her new desire to show off her body, but in a safer way.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
A camgirl route could go a few places. Pretty much anything could go in hypnotised route, that's the whole point of mind control, that you can make her do anything. Or it could be a branch off of exhibitionism, if she gets a bit of a scare, there could be a choice between pushing her back into public exhibitionism or encouraging her to try camming instead, to satisfy her new desire to show off her body, but in a safer way.
Could work for hypnosis!

Exhibitionism already has cam so probably not there. Camming would be really similar content wise to onlyfans so it wouldn't make sense to have two really similar branches on a path. Camming already has a gradual build up and starts off "safe."

Maybe monogamy?

I'll think about the best way to do this.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
The hotwife path in general, i feel it need to be fleshed out a bit, but i know it will take time so is better to be patient
Understood! Yeah I was given other feedback that the day to day life of Sofia in the hotwire path should be expanded on, so that's a good to-do item for the 0.5. in terms of moving the story forward, that'll be worked on when it's hotwifes turn for the main update.

(I cycle through different paths per update)

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes