DGMAI_01

Sep 22, 2017
I'm having problems with Mega too... it downloads but never actually saves the file, and then the transfer quota exceeded message comes to say hi...

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Where you live it might be, but not where I am! Fastupload is useless here and most times inaccessible to boot.
Is mega still not working?

I tried a ton of other sites before fastupload but they all stalled out. It was the first one that actually took the upload.

Reactions: DGMAI_01

DGMAI_01

Sep 22, 2017

I tried a ton of other sites before fastupload but they all stalled out. It was the first one that actually took the upload.
Mega worked for me now. Thank you so much for releasing it publicly... keep up the good work, I cannot wait for the hypno path update, it's by far the best path...

Reactions: randomgamermofo

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Mega worked for me now. Thank you so much for releasing it publicly... keep up the good work, I cannot wait for the hypno path update, it's by far the best path...
Hypno won't be out for a little while BUT I'm reworking the meetup story line and giving it a "sex cult" like vibe.

It's not hypno but it might still be of interest to fans of the genre.

Reactions: DGMAI_01

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

The Mega on your Patreon site is working, went there. The links you posted here in the last hours are all dead or inaccessible for me. Thanks for the public update by the way!

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
The Mega on your Patreon site is working, went there. The links you posted here in the last hours are all dead or inaccessible for me. Thanks for the public update by the way!
God damn it. Well at least mega is working.

And of course! It may take a week, but every update goes public.

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
I liked the freedom update, but I must say The fact that there's a subplot about Rob raping Sofía was not what I expected. I think it would be better to add a warning before you enter into it, as it is a territory not too many people in this space are quite fond about.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
I liked the freedom update, but I must say The fact that there's a subplot about Rob raping Sofía was not what I expected. I think it would be better to add a warning before you enter into it, as it is a territory not too many people in this space are quite fond about.
Very good point! Or I might just change up some of the wording to make it lighter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luvcock

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It's very scientific process.
" Up until now, a lot of the paths moved a little slowly in order to add a level of realism to the game. Turning a conservative Latina wife into a slut isn't something that can be done in a few story slides and is generally a complex, time consuming process." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Luvcock

Luvcock

Apr 7, 2021
It's very scientific process.
" Up until now, a lot of the paths moved a little slowly in order to add a level of realism to the game. Turning a conservative Latina wife into a slut isn't something that can be done in a few story slides and is generally a complex, time consuming process." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I agree! Hotwife - Black Guy is my favorite! I cannot wait! I can, but I don't want to. Is there anyway you can keep branching into even more paths after 1.0 update? Cause I feel like most games end at 1.0 but the foundation is already set, might as well come up with a storyline to keep going with it. The more we get attached to the characters the hotter it gets! But it is kind of understandably hard to keep going after the pussy is out of the bag...lol

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
I agree! Hotwife - Black Guy is my favorite! I cannot wait! I can, but I don't want to. Is there anyway you can keep branching into even more paths after 1.0 update? Cause I feel like most games end at 1.0 but the foundation is already set, might as well come up with a storyline to keep going with it. The more we get attached to the characters the hotter it gets! But it is kind of understandably hard to keep going after the pussy is out of the bag...lol
Oh I do have a lot planned for the game. There are a bunch of paths I've had planned since day 1 that I haven't had the chance to write.

This year and early next I'll be wrapping up the current paths, THEN I have enough of those second round of paths to last another year, and after that I'll work on fan requests.

• Red Heart
Reactions: L0b0ts and Luvcock
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes