randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Patience is not a virtue I embody.
Well think of it this way (and this isn't necessarily directed towards you, but everyone):

After every update goes out, the number of patrons dip down over time. BUT the small, one week gap between private and public post is when that number goes back up again. If someone releases the patreon version early, then people wont sub as much, and it'll hard for me to justify the amount of time I put into the project.

If I was a greedy dev that had never had free updates or just paywalled stuff, sure. But I listen to everyone's feedback, every update is free, and I treat this as a job and put in as much time into it as possible.

In this case a "hero" would just disincentivize me putting in the work I do.

So if you aren't able to sub, I would suggest waiting for the week OR join the discord, as I sometimes need testers for each update.

Carlotrejius

Nov 26, 2018
Well think of it this way (and this isn't necessarily directed towards you, but everyone):

After every update goes out, the number of patrons dip down over time. BUT the small, one week gap between private and public post is when that number goes back up again. If someone releases the patreon version early, then people wont sub as much, and it'll hard for me to justify the amount of time I put into the project.

If I was a greedy dev that had never had free updates or just paywalled stuff, sure. But I listen to everyone's feedback, every update is free, and I treat this as a job and put in as much time into it as possible.

In this case a "hero" would just disincentivize me putting in the work I do.

So if you aren't able to sub, I would suggest waiting for the week OR join the discord, as I sometimes need testers for each update.
Understandable, at least it will be free anyway, but what was added in this updated, to get a little hyped up

elbarvoril

Dec 3, 2020
Alot of cheating and some freedom for this update!

Next update will be swinger and meetup and MAYBE I keep working on cheating and freedom a little. Still TBD.
Hello! Your game is really hot. Thank you for developing it! I wanted to know if you’re going to continue the path where the husband share pictures of his wife (not the hypno path the other one).

Feb 22, 2023
Mega link does not work. Ive downloaded 3 times and each time i get a different size file. When you extract you get errors and "unexpected end of file" i think mega is just fucking up right now

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Mega link does not work. Ive downloaded 3 times and each time i get a different size file. When you extract you get errors and "unexpected end of file" i think mega is just fucking up right now
That's so weird, I know it was working for the patreon people.

I'll double check this when I get home.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes