Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's actually really easy to implement, I just didn't think it was necessary until now. I'll just have a big disclaimer in game that it could break the storyline, and in which case, tough shit?
If it breaks things, it's not implemented right. You know what variables you are tracking for each path right? Clicking on a skip to latest link should set those into a sane state for where it's jumping to. Though the best solution is to figure out why the saves haven't been working and fix that, though alas I can't help with that, I'm a Renpy coder not Twine.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
If it breaks things, it's not implemented right. You know what variables you are tracking for each path right? Clicking on a skip to latest link should set those into a sane state for where it's jumping to. Though the best solution is to figure out why the saves haven't been working and fix that, though alas I can't help with that, I'm a Renpy coder not Twine.
If a particular path has certain variables based on the choices you've made, a "jump to new content" button isn't going to magically set those variables unless I create another page to accommodate that. For example: "skip to monogamy new content"-> "is jason a voyeur, yes or no":->"new content with variables set." This quite frankly, is so too much of a pain in the ass to do, especially since that paths are relatively short at the moment AND some paths have multiple variables and choices.

Fixing old saves is the better route, but I have no idea how to do this. It might be as simple as labeling the html files without a version number from here out and when you save/load saves it could work. I'll look into this but this is low priority at the moment.

Last edited:

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
I'm eager to continue the Hypno path, I've played all of them and the Hypno(mike) is by far the best... I hope more of it comes soon...
Glad you like that path, it's a pretty fun one to write. That being said the current update will be freedom + cheating, the next update (will come out quick) will be meetup/swinger, then hotwife, then hypno again.

So it'll be a little while until we're back at hypno again but it will be a big update when it does come out.

Last edited:

DGMAI01

Jan 13, 2024
Glad you like that path, it's a pretty fun one to write. That being said the current update will be freedom + cheating, the next update (will come out quick) will be meetup/swinger, then hotwife, then hypno again.

So it'll be a little while until we're back at hypno again but it will be a big update when it does come out.
Thank you for the reply my man... Don't worry. I'll be waiting... Just please don't drop the project, you're one of the good ones...

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Thank you for the reply my man... Don't worry. I'll be waiting... Just please don't drop the project, you're one of the good ones...
I have no plans to drop the project any time soon!

I actually have the next couple years of the project loosely planned out.

This year: finish all/most of the current paths.

Next year: work on the next batch of paths I have planned.

Year after that: work of any fan requested paths.

Last edited:

DGMAI01

Jan 13, 2024
I have no plans to drop the project any time soon!

I actually next the time couple years of the project loosely planned out.

This year: finish all/most of the current paths.

Next year: work on the next batch of paths I have planned.

Year after that: work of any fan requested paths.
That is great to hear, and the premise of the "latina slutwife" is amazing!

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
When do u plan to update the webslut(BillyTheBull) path?
Next update is cheating/freedom, then swinger/meetup, then hotwife, then exhibitionism/camgirl, then hypno/webslut.

Usually I would do webslut with hypno but I might add it in with another update so I can focus the hypno path solely on hypno.

So not sure yet.

xheck15

Jul 8, 2022
Next update is cheating/freedom, then swinger/meetup, then hotwife, then exhibitionism/camgirl, then hypno/webslut.

Usually I would do webslut with hypno but I might add it in with another update so I can focus the hypno path solely on hypno.

So not sure yet.
Thanks man. Ankther question, when I play this on android it doest show any pictures, just the file name. What to do?

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Thanks man. Ankther question, when I play this on android it doest show any pictures, just the file name. What to do?
I think there's a mobile app you can use to play this game. Not sure what it was called but I'm sure it was mentioned somewhere on this thread.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes