vaelenor

Mar 26, 2022
Nice update. I mean, is mostly about monogamy, so it has its pros and cons, but one of the paths that's getting towards (neighbour's) is pretty exiting.

If next path is about cheating and freedom, awesome then. The freedom path with her friend seems really good, and if his wife can:

1. Have sex with her friend
2. Let his husband have sex with her friend
3. Have sex with people at clubs
4. Get high

I'm all for it.

Keep hoping for his wife to fuck her boss

Amazing game as always. Waiting for yge next update, whenever it comes.

Happy new year!
Also waiting for the Boss to make an appearance. Hopefully we'll see him appear this year. The Dev said they had plans for them, I could the boss appear in Hypno Control, Webslut, or even Exhibitionist.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Reactions to 0.5:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Old saves should still work unless there's a huge structural change to the specific storyline, which sometimes happens.

And there are links jumping to specific storylines in the first page or two. Some paths have set modifiers in them so jumping to the new content doesn't work as those modifiers would get deleted. So most of the time, old saves would work but if not, you can jump ahead to the specific storyline using the "pick specific sub-path page."

Thanks for the specific feedback though!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Old saves should still work unless there's a huge structural change to the specific storyline, which sometimes happens.

And there are links jumping to specific storylines in the first page or two. Some paths have set modifiers in them so jumping to the new content doesn't work as those modifiers would get deleted. So most of the time, old saves would work but if not, you can jump ahead to the specific storyline using the "pick specific sub-path page."

Thanks for the specific feedback though!
Every time I've tried loading an old save from a previous version, it's failed to do so. Maybe I've just been unlucky, I don't know.
The links you mention, they go to the start of the storyline. Not useful when the update is continuing a storyline that already exists. To play the 0.5 monogamy jumping to the 0.1 monogamy content is not really helpful. The introduction is so very short anyway.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Every time I've tried loading an old save from a previous version, it's failed to do so. Maybe I've just been unlucky, I don't know.
The links you mention, they go to the start of the storyline. Not useful when the update is continuing a storyline that already exists. To play the 0.5 monogamy jumping to the 0.1 monogamy content is not really helpful. The introduction is so very short anyway.
I'll test old saves.

The jumping to the new content is fine when there are no modifiers/values, but will break the thing if there are.

I'll add those jumps when they make sense.

Reactions: vaelenor

vaelenor

Mar 26, 2022
I'll test old saves.

The jumping to the new content is fine when there are no modifiers/values, but will break the thing if there are.

I'll add those jumps when they make sense.
Frankly I I don’t mind jumping through paths to get to new content for this game mostly because it’s the work of a few minutes rather then other games where you need to spend an hour or more getting to new content if old saves don’t work. But I can see it getting longer and longer as more content gets created

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Frankly I I don’t mind jumping through paths to get to new content for this game mostly because it’s the work of a few minutes rather then other games where you need to spend an hour or more getting to new content if old saves don’t work. But I can see it getting longer and longer as more content gets created
Ah, old saves don't work.

I can add jumps to the new content, but there's a 50/50 chance it'll break the path.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Ah… I’ll do it the old way. Safer and not that hard. Rather you spend your time on other things then this.
It's actually really easy to implement, I just didn't think it was necessary until now. I'll just have a big disclaimer in game that it could break the storyline, and in which case, tough shit?

• Haha

art199

Apr 26, 2017
Good game but I'm still waiting for freedom path it's much more interesting because we can push her limits and encourage her do things by not be the part who will influence her

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Good game but I'm still waiting for freedom path it's much more interesting because we can push her limits and encourage her do things by not be the part who will influence her
I agree with you.
Dev has very good fantasy in all the paths, but the freedom one is the best.
I love to see where leave a lot of freedom takes wife’s kink.

Reactions: lexlutha
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes