Binklee

Jan 26, 2023
hmm, gonna pass on this update if its essentially 90% a non cheating update for a game about adultery

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
hmm, gonna pass on this update if its essentially 90% a non cheating update for a game about adultery
fair enough.

it's been a long while since I updated this path + players on discord thought it was a good idea.

Feel free to join the discord for more updates/more of a say on how the paths unfold.

Reactions: ziggy81 and Will619

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I would prefer to play as the wife or a man outside the marriage corrupting her. Just not into this perspective I guess but good luck with the game anyways.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LarryButz

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Yeah well, sometimes people get impatient and lose sight of what's good for them. Something I've been known to do.
Yeah just due to scheduling and just being busy IRL had to either do a short update now or a longer update later.

Next update will have double the content as the last update (at least), with a focus on cheating.

LarryButz

Mar 19, 2019
Nice update. I mean, is mostly about monogamy, so it has its pros and cons, but one of the paths that's getting towards (neighbour's) is pretty exiting.

If next path is about cheating and freedom, awesome then. The freedom path with her friend seems really good, and if his wife can:

1. Have sex with her friend
2. Let his husband have sex with her friend
3. Have sex with people at clubs
4. Get high

I'm all for it.

Keep hoping for his wife to fuck her boss

Amazing game as always. Waiting for yge next update, whenever it comes.

Happy new year!

Reactions: vaelenor
4.20 star(s) 15 Votes