VoiderZero

Jan 25, 2019
Huh that sounds strange, after the competition, you should be transferred to Josak's house. Then you go to the mayor's house and then after that you need to go visit the spirit from the first forest. If you want send me your save file I can investigate the state of your game. Maybe you encountered a new bug?
oh, i forgot about the spirit, i thought its the kodama

• Red Heart
Reactions: TechnoParagon
Nov 26, 2020
Downloaded the game again.

Shift bug is still there.
Fights bug out less but still are glitchy.
When you get to the inn and go out all dialogues are like they are talking to Lettuce instead of other girl.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
When you get to the inn and go out all dialogues are like they are talking to Lettuce instead of other girl.
Send me the save file of your game in that state so I can fix it. Cuz I cannot replicate this issue... Myself and all the other play testers could not replicate this bug.

Shift bug is still there.
Well the whole plugin that uses the shift key is gone so I'm not sure how that is possible, I can't replicate this bug so I can't fix it.

Zator Reported game breaking bug with the Marvo scenes. If you go to Marvo right after the Bandit camp it can soft lock your game. And thank you for sending me the save file so I was able to quickly identify and fix the issue.

The mirrors have been updated, the bug is now fixed. I also customized the icon of the game for fun, so if you don't see new icon you have older version.
1679361367274.png

helex123

Apr 10, 2020
Great game, many thanks for the translation! Cute and bright characters, very decent writing and no swarms of schlongs flying after the heroines to rape them. The ecchi content is actually kind of fun and heartwarming.
The developer has a very recognizable style both in art in storytelling; previously I played Lelie Navigation, which I also highly recommend (published by Kagura, available on Steam).
Does Atelier Choice has any other games, btw? Looks like I'm becoming their fan.

Reactions: cdvz23

cdvz23

Jul 12, 2021
Great game, many thanks for the translation! Cute and bright characters, very decent writing and no swarms of schlongs flying after the heroines to rape them. The ecchi content is actually kind of fun and heartwarming.
The developer has a very recognizable style both in art in storytelling; previously I played Lelie Navigation, which I also highly recommend (published by Kagura, available on Steam).
Does Atelier Choice has any other games, btw? Looks like I'm becoming their fan.
They have 2 other games which are currently untranslated: and .
I'm definitely a fan as well, Lelie in particular is an all time fave of mine.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
she is making a new game currently. you can fallow her here

Reactions: helex123 and cdvz23

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
It's a fun game, good artwork too. But why the f**k do I at some point turn into the inn keeper and am I forced to rape Lattice! It should have an option to not do that!

Last edited:

LockEmUp

Jan 3, 2020
So, Im a bit stuck. I stayed in the Yukata hotel, and did the sumo scene... then, I stayed in the hotel again, and there is no way to redo the scene, so I cant leave... or am I missing something?

lastjournals

Dec 4, 2018
played and finished in a day, its short but really fun. thank you for the translation and the decensor!

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
This game is great. Pretty nice pacing and by the same author as Lelie Navigation which was one of my favorites. There are 2 other games they made that I hope get the same treatment.

Cdenisies

Apr 20, 2022
I hope you enjoy this game translation and decensoring(Using Ai and Photoshop). A special thank you to those who help me finish this.

Translation Assistance: iltrof
Proofreaders: Crimson Nanashi , James Eveleth , toxiclife
Game Compression: broken_division
I'd be really interested to hear how you went about the first pass of AI decensoring. I tried it myself on some other games using Deep Creampy and HentAI and didn't get very far honestly.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes