Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
So the game must not work for me. When I get to the first map of the forest, if I talk to anyone it freezes, and if I try to move to the next map it freezes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TechnoParagon

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
So the game must not work for me. When I get to the first map of the forest, if I talk to anyone it freezes, and if I try to move to the next map it freezes.
Hmm... This is a first. The only thing I can think of is make sure you aren't inadvertently hiding the text box. Try pressing shift or f4 to see if it unfreezes it.

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
A big pain point during playtesting was that you can NOT do that. And each swimsuit has differences in NPC interactions and some events even have different art according to what outfit Lattice is wearing...

You pick one swimsuit and that's the only one you can get that playthrough. If you want to see how the other ones look and influence events, you have to play through the game again and pick a different one. It's ridiculous, I know.

The one good thing is that once you unlock the Recollection Room, each and every event in the game is in there, unlocked, regardless of whether you have that outfit or have seen that event in the game. Unlocking the RC room in itself is a bit of a chore, but here's a guide on how to get in there:

And the door to the RC room is located in a new area that unlocks after obtaining the key to it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I see then, I wanted to be sure, so thanks for the answer ~

Ryuzakku

Sep 23, 2018
Hmm... This is a first. The only thing I can think of is make sure you aren't inadvertently hiding the text box. Try pressing shift or f4 to see if it unfreezes it.
Huh... so yeah it seems it was just hiding the text box automatically. That is... odd.

Nov 26, 2020
Same issues of other people. Stuck fightscenes, sometimes stuck dialogues.
Windows 10. Even with japanese locale.

Downloading the non compressed one

f4 makes fights unstuck.
shift shows hidden texts.

After changing heroine to second girl a guy near poster still talks like to lettuce without top.

Last edited:

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Huh... so yeah it seems it was just hiding the text box automatically. That is... odd.
Same issues of other people. Stuck fightscenes, sometimes stuck dialogues.
Windows 10. Even with japanese locale.

Downloading the non compressed one

f4 makes fights unstuck.
shift shows hidden texts.

After changing heroine to second girl a guy near poster still talks like to lettuce without top.
Hmm... Seeing how there is a bunch of people having these issues I will work on a patch to fix everything. :HideThePain:

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
How can I trigger the two scenes with Marvo? Didn't see any options before go to bed

Crogusfogey

Mar 13, 2019
I'm getting trojan warnings on this one. The compressed version was clean, went to download the uncompressed one for audio and windows was saying fuck that

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
looks likes a good game but the audio is busted ingame.anybody else having the busted audio for both the compressed a regular one?

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Mirrors on the post have just been updated to include a patch that should fix all the bugs that have been reported. Please redownload if you have not yet.

Also I included an RC room save on Slot 1... Enjoy and let me know if there are any issue that arise. I'll fix'em if I can. :BootyTime:

Last edited:

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
i have done it, and there are nothing to at the mayor house and the tailor house too, thats why i asked
Huh that sounds strange, after the competition, you should be transferred to Josak's house. Then you go to the mayor's house and then after that you need to go visit the spirit from the first forest. If you want send me your save file I can investigate the state of your game. Maybe you encountered a new bug?

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes