compressed V2 version of the game ~80%

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TechnoParagon

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
compressed version of the game
WIP
by the way TechnoParagon .git hidden folder is it needed for uncensored patch or smth
No I used github to collab will all those who helped. I just forgot to delete it :HideThePain:

Once you compress it I will change the mirrors to use it... My bad everyone the .git folder has a lot of shit in it that it doesnt need, making the game way larger than it needs to be.

• Red Heart
Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
No I used github to collab will all those who helped. I just forgot to delete it :HideThePain:

Once you compress it I will change the mirrors to use it... My bad everyone the .git folder has a lot of shit in it that it doesnt need, making the game way larger than it needs to be.
no need to delete the original files thought somebody may need a full fat version:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: TechnoParagon

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
compressed version of the game ~80%

First of all thank you, and second... holy shit from 1.3 GB -> 200 MB... Damn I knew that there was 700mb of junk but that's crazy. Before I release my next game please compress it for me prior to release lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: broken_division

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Its not that big of a deal since the game seems to be working fine. Wanted to figure out if it was an issue on my end or with the game.
Well its not a big deal your right, but still without music it is lesser. Broken will figure out the issue for the compressed version when they can. In the meantime if you want audio just redownload it the non-compressed version

Ramadhan111111

Apr 22, 2022
Check you inventory, you should have an item called "Josak's Memo", Look at it. Collect the materials you need from monsters in the area to create the swimsuit you want to progress.
thank you for your help, I'm really sorry because I don't understand English very well. Greetings from BALI

Reactions: phezq

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
when i enter fight scenes it almost always gets stuck up. my current workaround is to press f4 everytime it gets stuck to toggle between fullscreen and window to "bump" the game from not responding.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes