Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
dilo.png

Making games is not an easy job, translating is boring as fuck, lot of comments hurt but most of them make you grow as a person (Yes! I am crazy I read all the comments posted here). I want to thank those who didn't like my work, thank you very much guys for giving my game a chance. And for those who follow me here giving suggestions, encouragement messages and constructive criticism. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! In this new year I'll do my best to make a good content for you.

I wish you all a great new year with health, peace and lots of pussies.

D.A

TrapLord999

Oct 8, 2021
View attachment 1573540

Making games is not an easy job, translating is boring as fuck, lot of comments hurt but most of them make you grow as a person (Yes! I am crazy I read all the comments posted here). I want to thank those who didn't like my work, thank you very much guys for giving my game a chance. And for those who follow me here giving suggestions, encouragement messages and constructive criticism. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! In this new year I'll do my best to make a good content for you.

D.A
Bro you the goat! Have a nice year too. Your game is fire though! Laura has the best ass I ve seen in a long time.

rrcarter

Sep 21, 2021
View attachment 1573540

D.A
This is the first game that I play with these characteristics (+18), thanks to you I have entered this universe of games (+18).
Your game is very good. It is advisable to listen to suggestions, but it is you who must decide how to take it and for now, you are doing it perfectly.

Happy new year (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Anu

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Hello Dark Anu
I see you read all comments here so I'm going to do my best at providing constructive criticism.
OFC my views are entirely subjective but I've seen little in the way of feedback on this thread so here is my two cents.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: boloss456

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hello Dark Anu
I see you read all comments here so I'm going to do my best at providing constructive criticism.
OFC my views are entirely subjective but I've seen little in the way of feedback on this thread so here is my two cents.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Cool, I respect you're trying to do something different. I know most the games you mentioned. Looks like both and many others share a liking to this kind of story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Anu
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes