fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I only have one request. Better compression please? lol 7 gb is quite a lot. gonna hit that mega limit today haha

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Laura: Lustful Secrets [Christmas Special] [Dark Anu]

This version is wonderful, the story and the characters should continue as well.
Well for next Christmas Special I am sure will be complete different story. But maybe Mrs. Claus will come back for more fun :sneaky:

Reactions: roquito

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Maybe one annoying function in LLS can be changed. Every time she has to change clothes she tells whole novels about those clothes how she likes them and what she feels etc.. Just changing the clothes would be enough. No need to tell the same story about the outfit several times.....

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
Maybe one annoying function in LLS can be changed. Every time she has to change clothes she tells whole novels about those clothes how she likes them and what she feels etc.. Just changing the clothes would be enough. No need to tell the same story about the outfit several times.....
Absolutely agree

Last edited:

madcunce

Mar 9, 2021
game crashed around the halloween party and i didnt save, is there any way to install a save to get back to where i was on renpy? and if there is, could someone send a link? i know it works w rpgm, but im on part 2 which is renpy and idk if you can import saves in renpy

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes