Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
anyone knows why my game crashes after the first loading screen? i play a lot of renpy games, idk why this happens with this game...

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Anybody have a save file right before the orgy, I didn’t see it cause Lara went on her Marcus date.
(This scene is too funny & I think Samuel might be one of the dumbest unknowing Cuck husbands of adult games) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 4138714
View attachment Laura_Lustful_Secrets_II.part1.rar View attachment Laura_Lustful_Secrets_II.part2.rar View attachment Laura_Lustful_Secrets_II.part3.rar View attachment Laura_Lustful_Secrets_II.part4.rar View attachment Laura_Lustful_Secrets_II.part5.rar here is it . gave every save file I have. total size is around 42 MB, so you need to extract everything. For the orgy, go to page 26 in save file list.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Diana “echoes of deception”
View attachment 4138917
Sam I think is from game called “sexbot” but not sure don’t play that one
inside the game folder> under image section, there are some pics especially CDT004.webp . It lists who were present. But for some reason this image never shows up in game. Another is 7-8 sauna bath pic, between ayame and laura, this also didn't show up. I will take a look the codes later though, to see if they are really in code or not.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I play this mostly for Emma. I like her character.
and now I get to pick the dude. so it seems I can pick 2 different.
one that I can start in this update and one that I need to wait until the next.
the question is if I can pick both since they are in different updates. or Jack will be disabled.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I know, it is what it is. Maybe in future, he should only post images that will be in final build. You just can't tease like that and then take it away. It's cruelty and I demand a court of enquiry.:LOL:
Man he shows what's done at that time, he has 100% law to delete stuff which he doesn't like during building full release. Like he did this time, he cut a lot of stuff because update was already enormous + that stuff wasn't good enough or had problems which didn't want to solve because was late.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Man he shows what's done at that time, he has 100% law to delete stuff which he doesn't like during building full release. Like he did this time, he cut a lot of stuff because update was already enormous + that stuff wasn't good enough or had problems which didn't want to solve because was late.
It was a joke, that's why I added a emoji. why do you have to take everything so serious?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
Do you know if we will get to see Lara in now crossing over in “victorias big city” and Diana’s “echoes of deception” game?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes