baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Emma is lovely, but her friend Zoe is young slut with huge boobs and ass. I want to see how David will fuck her in the ass like he wished:devilish:
I liked Laura and Zoe more in Ch1. sure, the scenes with them can still be hot, its not that. but right now Im more into Emma as I like that she is exploring and is ready for sex. I dont mind sending Zoe to David, let him have her in any way.
as for Emma I hope I get to pick the lucky guy. it seems I can decide what kind of dude she likes. the fatty, the old priest?, the jock, david. who else? I don't mind to wait until that happen. while that the other girls can entertain.

Reactions: Userz and Grenbro

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It's not the whole update, it's only the first part. The most of hottest content will be in the 0.3 part 2. So I will wait it as I don't like not finished stories.
you realize its not a completed game right, and even though this is only part 1, its a huge update, i thought it was going to end in a few places and it doesnt it just keeps going, and of course theres some sucking and fucking in it, it even bounces back from the hotel there at for comic con to emma and zoe at her house and the spa job.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I liked Laura and Zoe more in Ch1. sure, the scenes with them can still be hot, its not that. but right now Im more into Emma as I like that she is exploring and is ready for sex. I dont mind sending Zoe to David, let him have her in any way.
as for Emma I hope I get to pick the lucky guy. it seems I can decide what kind of dude she likes. the fatty, the old priest?, the jock, david. who else? I don't mind to wait until that happen. while that the other girls can entertain.
Yes in Chapter 2 you have choices pretty often, and same with Emma who she likes and not.

djole222

Feb 20, 2020
Man, am so blueballed right now because of that Emma part which is narrated so damn well... but that Marcus part was on another level. Parodies are still on super high level, Dark, you are so dominating at this.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
:ROFLMAO: , that is the "compressed" version it's only 600MB, the HQ is over 7GB, and you don't have to pay anything to download it from MEGA...like wut...
Don't tell em. Doesn't even deserve to know that if they are to fucking lazy to even check...

Also we ain't updating that shit for only the Compressed PC version. (If you're wondering)

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes