SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Don't tell em. Doesn't even deserve to know that if they are to fucking lazy to even check...

Also we ain't updating that shit for only the Compressed PC version. (If you're wondering)
Not wondering, it's also only half of the episode, as it's not finished.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
Was hoping to see what Emma was up to with Jack in the theater. Hopefully we get some of that next week with the second half of the update. With how Emma is finding out she is turned on with butt stuff, it seems something along those lines happened with Jack in the theater (aside from what happened on the island). Looking forward to the second half of the update to see if Emma gets her cherry popped or not.

picachu69

Jun 12, 2024
Mac please

Hello, I’ve got a Mac too. You can run the game on Mac without using a virtual machine, what worked for me was an application called “ wine “, it is free and the installation is straightforward, once installed you can run any pc app on Mac.

I add a link to a YouTube video which explains how to install it in your machine. I hope this might help you, in my case, it works fine.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3041309

Overview:
A quiet, suburban family had their lives changed when they welcomed an unwelcome visitor into their home. All of this gets worse when a series of crimes take over the entire city, and at this point, Laura, an ordinary housewife, has to show her claws and try to restore order and save the city.

When you play Laura: Lustful Secrets, you'll feel like you're on a rollercoaster, with moments of suspense and intense action followed by comic relief.
The game has a number of secondary characters with different characteristics and personalities to make you laugh or fall in love.

Join the adventure. Laura is waiting for you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-30
Release Date: 2024-06-29
Developer: Dark Anu - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 - 0.3 & Chistmas Special
Language: English, Deutsche courtesy of Michael 11
Other Game
: Laura: Island Adventures
FanArt: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -

Splits

Compressed
Win/Linux
:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - -

Christmas Special

Chapter 1 (RPGM v1.6)

*This port/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.
Thanks Mac182 for sharing the links!

View attachment 3041311 View attachment 3041313 View attachment 3041315 View attachment 3041316 View attachment 3041320 View attachment 3041321 View attachment 3041327 View attachment 3041330 View attachment 3293207 View attachment 3293208 View attachment 3293209 View attachment 3293210 View attachment 3293211 View attachment 3293212 View attachment 3293213 View attachment 3293214
Dark Anu, good to see you back. Missed Laura so much. Hoping there is more interactions (sexually) with the kids. Would love to see Laura sliding down that corruption path towards being a slut, whore and prostitute. Would love to see Laura getting fucked on her bed with Samual sleeping next to her, by her son or daughter or even David.
Did I ever ask if you'd consider bringing a family dog into the fold? You could make that an optional play. Laura would look awesome playing with a Great Dane, IMO, lol.

• Hey there
Reactions: Leox1x

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Dark Anu, good to see you back. Missed Laura so much. Hoping there is more interactions (sexually) with the kids. Would love to see Laura sliding down that corruption path towards being a slut, whore and prostitute. Would love to see Laura getting fucked on her bed with Samual sleeping next to her, by her son or daughter or even David.
Did I ever ask if you'd consider bringing a family dog into the fold? You could make that an optional play. Laura would look awesome playing with a Great Dane, IMO, lol.
WTF....Many degenerates around but HOLY FUCK...you're a sick puppie !

• Haha
Reactions: Afasius and Alex84

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I have seen a lot of games with little content that somehow bloat itself into several GBs, but it's a first to see a Renpy game only passing the third version have more than 10 GB.

It's not like that the game is full of animations or include the last chapter to justify this file size, jesus fucking christ.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes