wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
What's new on this update??
I think there are two paths, one is Laura realizes the sacrilege of her cheating ways leaves her family and goes to join a covenant to repent her sinful ways. The second is Laura finds out the neighbor has been creeping on her daughter and in a blind rage attacks and kills the neighbor and spends the rest of her life in a women's prison. I think I read that in the patch notes but I will play this update and get back to you. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: picachu69

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3041309

Overview:
A quiet, suburban family had their lives changed when they welcomed an unwelcome visitor into their home. All of this gets worse when a series of crimes take over the entire city, and at this point, Laura, an ordinary housewife, has to show her claws and try to restore order and save the city.

When you play Laura: Lustful Secrets, you'll feel like you're on a rollercoaster, with moments of suspense and intense action followed by comic relief.
The game has a number of secondary characters with different characteristics and personalities to make you laugh or fall in love.

Join the adventure. Laura is waiting for you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-30
Release Date: 2024-06-29
Developer: Dark Anu - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2 - 0.3 & Chistmas Special
Language: English, Deutsche courtesy of Michael 11
Other Game
: Laura: Island Adventures
FanArt: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -

Splits

Compressed
Win/Linux
:
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: -
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - -

Christmas Special

Chapter 1 (RPGM v1.6)

*This port/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.
Thanks Mac182 for sharing the links!

View attachment 3041311 View attachment 3041313 View attachment 3041315 View attachment 3041316 View attachment 3041320 View attachment 3041321 View attachment 3041327 View attachment 3041330 View attachment 3293207 View attachment 3293208 View attachment 3293209 View attachment 3293210 View attachment 3293211 View attachment 3293212 View attachment 3293213 View attachment 3293214
Nice, real nice!!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi

Leox1x

Sep 1, 2018
Thank you for that badge of HONOR. I love it when somebody figures me out, lol. How about a horse?
Sorry for the Dev that this is off-topic answer...Really dude ...Joking aside..... there is a real movement of freaks in US where many of this idiots that have been killed by been fuked by a horse ...REAL THING ! GOOGLE IT ! (and i find out by viewing a streaming of a famous girl and they joke about a dude ben drove to hospital because his colon whas fuck up and died ......SERIOUSLY WTF .....first time about dogs and next about horses....dude you need help !!!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes