CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Sorry for the Dev that this is off-topic answer...Really dude ...Joking aside..... there is a real movement of freaks in US where many of this idiots that have been killed by been fuked by a horse ...REAL THING ! GOOGLE IT ! (and i find out by viewing a streaming of a famous girl and they joke about a dude ben drove to hospital because his colon whas fuck up and died ......SERIOUSLY WTF .....first time about dogs and next about horses....dude you need help !!!
Seriously dude, you have to learn how to separate art from reality. This is art, no art characters are hurt in the making of these games, EVER!!! GUARANTEED!!! This is all for fun and entertainment. We are done here. Look in the mirror, I'm not the only one needing help.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LauraLustfulSecrets-CH2v0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Wait, the compressed version is 630mb, while the official version is 12.1gb? ... Doesn't that mean the dev needs to incorporate some kind of minimal compression? Open to correction, as I may not know all the details.

Reactions: KrLosZ

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
I started a new game but it always gives this error
Maybe unpack it in a new directory. Sometime renpy does not like overwriting old versions with new versions. And you can go to (your user)/appdata/roaming/renpy and search for the saves of LLS and delete them.

Bill00

Jan 10, 2018
Maybe unpack it in a new directory. Sometime renpy does not like overwriting old versions with new versions. And you can go to (your user)/appdata/roaming/renpy and search for the saves of LLS and delete them.
I went to that directory and there is no save that belongs to LLS

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Is there RenPy for Chap1 ? because RPGM is really cancer and I couldnt continue the game alot of running around

Also is there NTS content or just cheating NTR content ?

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
We could see Laura get pregnant on this trip as she said she forgot her pill and and would likely get knocked up if someone came inside her
Agreed, RPGM is bloody anoying for a game like this, if there was combat it would make sense.

I have a couple of questions.
Is season 2 more choice orientated?
Season 1 has very little choices for how much Laura and Emma are being corrupted.

Also, I still havnae played much, so I want to ask.
Is there any content with Jacob and Laura?

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Agreed, RPGM is bloody anoying for a game like this, if there was combat it would make sense.

I have a couple of questions.
Is season 2 more choice orientated?
Season 1 has very little choices for how much Laura and Emma are being corrupted.

Also, I still havnae played much, so I want to ask.
Is there any content with Jacob and Laura?
Chapter 2 have pretty much choices, no content yet with Jacob and Laura, in future updates.

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Chapter 2 have pretty much choices, no content yet with Jacob and Laura, in future updates.
Well at least there's (hopefully) plenty content with Jack making Laura his bitch.

As I said before, I've only really just started playing this, and since there is a Ren'py version comin in the near future, I'm gonnae delete the RPGM version and wait for it.

Thanks for the info.

Svidri

Mar 20, 2022
Very good update! Mainly the end with a beautiful fuck where we see Laura happiness, married to a man who doesn't fuck her, when she finds another man who really fucks her like a little whore. Look at her expression at the end... A real orgasm!
View attachment 3788312 View attachment 3788313 View attachment 3788316 View attachment 3788321 View attachment 3788322
Moderation should remove this kind of posts, not everyone played the new update right away and this is a huge spoiler of the game. The user of this kind of post should get a warning and be aducated to use spoiler links to open images.

Aug 20, 2023
We could see Laura get pregnant on this trip as she said she forgot her pill and and would likely get knocked up if someone came inside her
So far only Marcus fucked Laura at the hotel, the boy was lucky because he had a condom. I don't think it would be interesting for her to get pregnant, but she can have sex with the others boys with a condom or have the option of cumming outside or having anal sex. There are many options for her not to get pregnant.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes