EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1689094672820.png

Overview:
Story revolves around Laura, a village girl waiting for her friend/lover Lunaroa. The main focus of the game is Yuri with a few situations of men being reverse raped. There are 4 main heroines and a large cast of side characters.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-11
Release Date: 2023-07-07
Original Title: 零月のラウラ
Developer: piyokogundan
Censored: Yes (Mosiac)
Version: 1.0.4
Language: English ( )
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Patches:

Extras: Full Save - Windows 7 & 8.1 Fix

Screenshot 2023-07-11 085520.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 093910.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 121327.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 121355.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 121436.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 121137.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 121205.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 121221.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 121634.jpg Screenshot 2023-07-11 121844.jpg

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yuri lovers gotta eat too...

Fun game with good art and a lot of content. Honestly kinda feels like it flew a bit under the radar.

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Spotted REVERSE RAPE a mile off, downloading...

THX for sharing...

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2022
Yuri lovers gotta eat too...

Fun game with good art and a lot of content. Honestly kinda feels like it flew a bit under the radar.

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the Github README. Enjoy c:
did you play the game? is it possible to play with only lesbian/yuri scenes, i.e. no scenes with men and futas?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Does anybody know if the scenes with male Npcs are optional?
did you play the game? is it possible to play with only lesbian/yuri scenes, i.e. no scenes with men and futas?
I'm about halfway, so far all the men scenes have been optional and before an H-Scene even starts you have the choice to skip it. The dev also has this in his description.

- The main characters are involved in Yuri, but those around them have normal sexual preferences. Please be aware if you cannot tolerate any men's presence!

- All situations are catered to men! We will never reverse roles!

- No man will interfere in a Yuri relationship!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I'm about halfway, so far all the men scenes have been optional and before an H-Scene even starts you have the choice to skip it. The dev also has this in his description.
the 2nd line is kinda confusing when the characters are mostly women, but the rest sounds as if this is clear to go. :D

Reactions: Theia96

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yeah it's MTL'ed so the original meaning is probably lost, so I'm not 100% on it.
It might just literally be the opposite but phrased in a flowery way that befuddled the AI, from my own experience with MTL translated stuff. Well the crucial part was being able to avoid m/f stuff and especially that there is no unwanted interference with the yuri romance part :D Thank you!

Reactions: dazedanon
Jun 6, 2022
It might just literally be the opposite but phrased in a flowery way that befuddled the AI, from my own experience with MTL translated stuff. Well the crucial part was being able to avoid m/f stuff and especially that there is no unwanted interference with the yuri romance part :D Thank you!
I am not an expert but I think what it means is that the scenes in question is from the "man's perspective" and not from the woman's.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I am not an expert but I think what it means is that the scenes in question is from the "man's perspective" and not from the woman's.
Thats almost even more confusing, so it wants to say all scenes are viewed from "outside" and not the ego perspective of a character?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Thats almost even more confusing, so it wants to say all scenes are viewed from "outside" and not the ego perspective of a character?
Mmm I'm pretty sure both perspectives, male and female, are present throughout the game so I don't think thats quite it.

Right, I forgot coomers actually pay money to get really bad game translations that increase the odds of a proper one never coming out.
The funny part is that yall MTL haters still think I actually make money on these lmao.

Gundroog

Sep 4, 2021
Mmm I'm pretty sure both perspectives, male and female, are present throughout the game so I don't think thats quite it.

The funny part is that yall MTL haters still think I actually make money on these lmao.
It's funnier to me that not liking dysfunctional translation makes you an "MTL hater" rather than a normal person. There are so many RPGM games on this site that might as well still be in Japanese. As for "MTL making money", it would be terrible if something this low effort was substantially profitable on top of that. Doubt it makes less than it's worth, though.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes