RPGM Laura's alien caverns [v0.0.04] [Twisted Stone Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

geugeug

Jul 1, 2017
Honestly this game is already quite good for such an early version. Some polish and extra pointers to prevent ppl from getting stuck would be great. The art is pretty original also.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
There are many places in the game where you can walk through objects, especially at the beginning.
We also need to make adjustments to match the heroine’s clothing: what the animation shows and what is worn in the inventory.
I noticed that some of the labyrinths are closed: perhaps because of the heroine’s level, either she herself does not want to go down there because she is modest, or her level is low.
Also, because of such inconsistencies, you cannot pass or go to another level. An example of this is the level of the labyrinth with a goblin who asks you to bring an empa crystal, after which they let you through, the goblin will not allow you to leave the location back. and this is sometimes necessary when you come out in the wrong place.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I'm throwing in the towel too. I'm tired of going around and around. I found the 3 boys but she didn't want to pay their toll so it was back to roaming around and I'm tired of it. When I go back to the boys there isn't anymore interaction, so it was going back and roaming around. I'm done!!
It was great in the beginning when she jacked off her donkey and it was told that mom had sex with the dog. That caught my interest, and I was hoping to explore more of that, maybe, some interactions with the parents, but no. Had to go to the Weird World. Fuck that.

Reactions: Igor9504

Reixis

Jan 5, 2023
Jesus christ is this game frustrating to play. Im sorry man, but RPG maker is not the engine to be using for labyrinths like this unprompted. Most devs choose to add some form of indication that something is meant to be interacted with, or if its important you do it this way, they "train" you that certain things can be interacted with.

This is just a shitshow of walking around in circles.

Reactions: Akuilonee

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
"version 0.0.04"
What a great start for an adult game with potentially good art... I am sure we will get GodzillaxKong sequel in 2027 first before this even finishs up

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
FWIW, the .5 version that just dropped on patreon mentions it removed the mazes and less than obvious puzzles.

Seems like it might be worth checking out the new version. Honestly overall I think the game is pretty solid despite it's issues, and I'm glad the dev seems to have listened

Reactions: Frurose

Yllarius

Dec 13, 2017
Can you tell me how to get past the old man?
In the house? Sleep in the bed.

Minor scene for using the downstairs toilet
Kinda scene for using the bath
Minor scene for talking to him after sleeping and then when your lust bar is full, pressing M to masturbate downstairs

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes