3.70 star(s) 12 Votes

jaxross11

Aug 28, 2018
Game has to be broken I can't progress past the barn investigation I have all the clues but I'm stuck...

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Game has to be broken I can't progress past the barn investigation I have all the clues but I'm stuck...
What part of the "barn investigation" is broken for you? Does the sprayer and tanks not spawn or you can't combine them in your inventory?
I'm stuck on a dialogue loop while trying to progress through the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Anyone know how to exit this?
After you have named enough clues (3, if I remember correctly), the dialogue should progress to the next stage automatically. This is not happening?

Delta7009

Feb 12, 2022
game is stuck on moving loading screen, moving hourglass but wont load into the main menu
version 0-3-1a 0-3-0 doesnt work 0-2-0 works just fine

Peregrine Nest Studio

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
How can this game be in development for almost 4 years but have such little content and game breaking glitches?
This is our free time project, so the development is not progressing quickly. Furthermore, we have had to restart the entire process twice. The first time was due to our own mistakes resulting from a lack of experience in gamedev, and the second time was due to the war. It would be fair to say that we are caught in a vicious circle - we cannot fully dedicate ourselves to development because the game does not generate enough revenue, but the game will not become profitable until updates are released more frequently.

• Sad
Reactions: Captain Crash

Jack_Fireshard

May 20, 2017
Soooo, There is a Bug during the Quest "A Moment in Silence" that when you get the item out of the wall it makes the UI (Dialog Box, Menu, Navigation (sometimes)) not work at all.

Anyone else have this issue?

(Latest update posted here for those wondering)

Edit: Seems doing the Optional objectives in the following order (Bulk, Footprints, Debris on the floor) THEN getting the Pickaxe and opening up the wall makes it work for some odd reason.

Edit 2: Not doing it the way above makes the Game Unplayable because you can't advance the Dialog Box nor open the menu to save.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 12 Votes