Collection Video Lawnmower333's Collection [2023-04-07] [Lawnmower333]

Pandaperv945

Mar 22, 2024
Please update this thread :rolleyes:
He shared he will be delayed in this month since he is unwell. probably will release the new animation after 31/5.

Also due to patreon dumb rule he will only update non con/rape stuff in a seperate archive

Reactions: Noade

Kayonshee

Jun 23, 2022
He shared he will be delayed in this month since he is unwell. probably will release the new animation after 31/5.

Also due to patreon dumb rule he will only update non con/rape stuff in a seperate archive
that's maybe true for his current project but earlier this month he released "Tauren hospitality" what has not been shared yet

Reactions: Noade

Kayonshee

Jun 23, 2022
supposedly there's also another animationwith with NE priestess in the making. View attachment 3794878
thats correct, as far I did understand, his polls are always for the next month content. The poll of may was for the content that was released in end of June(or early days of July if there is a small delay) which is Goldshire's little green delicacy and which we are waiting for a kind soul to share it with us.

The poll you are pointing out is the poll of June which is supposed to be released in end of July if I'm not wrong

but if I'm wrong please correct me so that I'm not mixing up things

Reactions: Nighty31 and uorf

uorf

Apr 8, 2022
I think you're right (y) , but the polls are now every other month, alternating with animations of his own choice without polls.
we should see Goldshire little green delicacy soon, and toward the end of July/start of Aug he should release the animation for the July poll I posted.

Pandaperv945

Mar 22, 2024
he does bi monhtly polls now so the winner for this month will be eom July's and then the runner up might be used in the following month or he just makes a small animation.

Reactions: Nighty31