2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

crascius

May 31, 2018
I take a look on it and come back, just be sure that you have enough memory, it's a big file.
Done, and it works on my samsung galaxy tab a and a xiaomy phone. Sorry
I definitely have the space since I have 18GO still free. And I saw someone else comment that it's not working and he has 45go free. I verified and I have the last version of android. I have no clue why it's not working

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
I definitely have the space since I have 18GO still free. And I saw someone else comment that it's not working and he has 45go free. I verified and I have the last version of android. I have no clue why it's not working
Me neither, sorry...

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
Some of antivirus blocks the installation of my app because she can go on internet, and it looks like à threat but it’s only a direct link to Patreon if you can erase this part of the script, you’ll be probably able to install it. Or you can add an exception for my app in your parameters.
Let me know if it works, please

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Read the tags again ;)
No, this one is lesbian paradise. If you want a dick play the first game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well i'd say lesbianism without men is bullshit because without men it would just be sex no lesbianism because sex's wouldn't exist.
That is, quite possibly, the single dumbest comment i've ever read.

Now, considering I spend a lot of time reading Youtube comments and even browsing Reddit, that is a lot of dumb shit to browse through.

You managed to beat all of them and enter the realm of Uber Dumb.

Congratulations.

dezgemadev

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
"Your recent report has been resolved: Post in thread '[VN] - Layland Day After 2: WAR [v1.01] [Dezgemadev]' - Open a support ticket for thread ownership."
I'm trying

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Layland Day After 1 [v1.3] [Dezgemadev] - Compressed

Win/Linux [315 MB]
- - - -

Mac [278 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote