Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-10-09] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Thanks a lot! :love:

I've updated both torrent and Pixeldrain versions of my "Ultimate Collection" to be in complete accordance with the OP.

(80 GB, 1400+ videos)
Pixeldrain version (download only "[Lazy_Complete]_2024-09.7z" if you only need the update)

Here are the changes if anyone is interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are downloading the Pixeldrain version, you gonna have to delete the previously mentioned 23 duplicates manually

View attachment 4125710
View attachment 4125712
View attachment 4125713
Do you have a collection of his complete films? like Yorha Commander and the rest. Only such videos ?

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
New animations including alt versions featuring various characters such as Tamaki from Dead or Alive series, Nayo and Scarlett from Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Shuten from Fate/Grand Order :

5.png 6.png 7.png
1.png 2.png
3.png 4.png

/ / /

pfft12

May 8, 2024
New animations including alt versions featuring various characters such as Tamaki from Dead or Alive series, Nayo and Scarlett from Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Shuten from Fate/Grand Order :
kinda dissapointed with tamaki animation :/

dirge90

Jun 30, 2024
RavenOfOld , can you help me? I've encountered a strange problem when processing your Google Drive collection: the track titles (which identify the audio engineers) are all gone after interpolating the video in Flowframes. this doesn't happen if I manually fill out the forms in mkvtoolnix, but there are hundreds of videos with multiple tracks, and I couldn't figure out a way to automate the process. I tried extracting the metadata using external tools (ffmpeg, exiftool), but that didn't yield anything useful either.

Biomechanoid

Dec 12, 2019
Im looking for this tifa animation, only have this pic. Think it's from lazypro but not sure, does anyone know?
I am VERY well acquainted with Lazy's work and I don't think that animation is his.

what's the source of this gif please?
Youkoso! Sukebe Elf no Mori, hentai based on a visual novel I like, mostly because I love Aoi Nagisa's dark-skinned babes he drew for it:

Aoi-001.jpg Aoi-003.jpg Aoi-009.jpg Aoi-010.jpg

AshenOne789

Formerly 'Grey357'
Jul 4, 2024
I've managed to barely extract the demo models but it's way, way messier than it seems. I spoke to Lazy about XVI girls, he said at the moment he has a lot of things lined up so extracting models and making them work etc. will eat up too much of his time, as much as he would like to do it, and will wait for other people to release usable models. My dream is a threesome with smoll Jill and Luna.
View attachment 3961658
InitialA made one recently featuring those two

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes