3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Thank you, I've been wanting to cross reference the translation and see how I did against the official.
Well, for one, they dropped the French.

That wasn't a good decision, it takes away some of the atmosphere.

justatip

Dec 28, 2022
I'm in the final chapter but Idk what to do I've visited all 7 places searched did both nonvirgin and virgin until the last chapter but I still can't find where to go to fight with Neville anyone who might help me?

Darthan302

Jul 20, 2019
I'm in the final chapter but Idk what to do I've visited all 7 places searched did both nonvirgin and virgin until the last chapter but I still can't find where to go to fight with Neville anyone who might help me?
Talk to the nun in the church, one of the options will be prepare, this will start the final battle path.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I felt like trying the official translation shared on Page7, even though I originally didn't think I'd be coming back to this game any time soon, if ever.

Now, I don't remember the details of the original MTL, but checking back my old posts in this thread, it seems that it got the story pretty much exactly right without any missed important facts. (Including the silly ones like a certain knight's boob obsession...)

However, there are some things that weren't translated properly, or maybe they just had weird descriptions in the original? Some items for example. The most glaring example being the Sword Maiden Ring which gives you two actions per turn but decreases your stats fairly strongly.

There are also instances where the wrong lines show up at the wrong times. Specifically lines from the Orcs in the war part that show up in other parts for no apparent reason. Again, I have no idea if there were any such issues in the original game that needed to be fixed and that just got passed on to the translation.

All in all, it's not terrible... but it's not any real improvement over the Edited MTL, and the Edited MTL seems to have caught all the relevant facts right anyway. Just goes to show you that MuninKai did an amazing job with this.

Reactions: MuninKai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Well, I felt like trying the official translation shared on Page7, even though I originally didn't think I'd be coming back to this game any time soon, if ever.

Now, I don't remember the details of the original MTL, but checking back my old posts in this thread, it seems that it got the story pretty much exactly right without any missed important facts. (Including the silly ones like a certain knight's boob obsession...)

However, there are some things that weren't translated properly, or maybe they just had weird descriptions in the original? Some items for example. The most glaring example being the Sword Maiden Ring which gives you two actions per turn but decreases your stats fairly strongly.

There are also instances where the wrong lines show up at the wrong times. Specifically lines from the Orcs in the war part that show up in other parts for no apparent reason. Again, I have no idea if there were any such issues in the original game that needed to be fixed and that just got passed on to the translation.

All in all, it's not terrible... but it's not any real improvement over the Edited MTL, and the Edited MTL seems to have caught all the relevant facts right anyway. Just goes to show you that MuninKai did an amazing job with this.
Thanks! That's really good feedback. Yeah, short things like item descriptions can be tricky, especially if I don't take the time to playtest them or double check the files. Longer text has more context clues to fix MTL grammar mistakes, but something short like an item description doesn't.

The orc one is interesting. I wonder if that's a line-by-line translation versus full text translation difference. If the kanji is the same I would only have translated the first instance and copy-pasted for the subsequent ones. Especially if what is being said is fluff, slang, or contextual that would be obliterated in my process but a full text translation would treat them differently each time.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
anyone know if the DEV died or quit making games or something else?
No one knows. The last post the dev made on ci-en was more than a year ago after updates that seemed approximately monthly.

It's also possible that they re-branded, joined another circle or any number of things.

He had a pretty ambitious project tbh, if I remember right, and it might have gotten away from them.

Or they might have gotten to the point where they didn't think they could keep updating without too many spoilers and the game will come out in 3 months from now or something. Who knows?

Reactions: Seamonkey

40second

Aug 19, 2022
In not virgin run. I like when she take a bath and think about what people bad mount behind her back. It's just a very small part of the game but it stick in my heart.
Any game like this but not just the way to one of bad end? Something about fallen heroine, black lily, mental snap.
I try corruption tag but most of them are not what I'm looking for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxblaisexx

Jul 25, 2018
Come for boobs, stay for depression.

Nice game if you empathize with the protagonist and care about her and her friends, be prepared to confront some existential dreads at the end of the game.

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Aside from some events, loss in battle means game over
Description is wrong.

Aside from a very very few specific events, loss in battle means you lose access to the OP starting weapon (can be regained later), lose a bit of town wall rating, and enemy threat increases a bit. You don't get game over unless that final bit of wall rating reduction brings it down to 0.

HunterYL

Feb 3, 2020
Full save virgin end new game+ available and gallery available at the mirror

Somehow i get multi pregnancy bug

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
In not virgin run. I like when she take a bath and think about what people bad mount behind her back. It's just a very small part of the game but it stick in my heart.
Any game like this but not just the way to one of bad end? Something about fallen heroine, black lily, mental snap.
I try corruption tag but most of them are not what I'm looking for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Agnietta might have what you're looking for.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes