3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Finally completed the game! Thank you for the translation, truly!
But the ending though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope there's a sequel of this hahahaha
Once again, thank you for the translation!
Now that you've finished it, would you happen to have a save in chapter 3? My game glitched.

GobblinGeneral

Jul 22, 2021
I need a little help with the finle boss no matter what I do I cant seem to kill him im LV 65 do I need to be higher or am i having really bad luck

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I need a little help with the finle boss no matter what I do I cant seem to kill him im LV 65 do I need to be higher or am i having really bad luck
IIRC the final boss is a scripted, impossible fight unless you are a virgin and then it is just a matter of spamming skills at him and using heals. I put some equipment recommendations in the walkthrough.

GobblinGeneral

Jul 22, 2021
IIRC the final boss is a scripted, impossible fight unless you are a virgin and then it is just a matter of spamming skills at him and using heals. I put some equipment recommendations in the walkthrough.
I am doing a virgin walk through and have the shapeless pendent equipped and have been using holy thunder and Fleur de Finale also Blessing for the DEF and MDEF but I always seem to be defeated I was also using overcharge so that i can attack 3 times.

GobblinGeneral

Jul 22, 2021
Never mind I launched the game today to give it another try and finished it on my next attempt. LOL

Reactions: MuninKai
Feb 20, 2020
Love this game. Thank MuninKai for translate it. Can anyone suggest more game like this? About monster rape pregnancy, birth (optional), forced milking (optional). I'm also fan of Goblin Burrow

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Love this game. Thank MuninKai for translate it. Can anyone suggest more game like this? About monster rape pregnancy, birth (optional), forced milking (optional). I'm also fan of Goblin Burrow
Jumble Strikers and ChrisSurvival are some recent releases that are very good on that front. Escape from Wombraid Maze was another one of my translations that features all the above (generally all Hasoyua games).

Reactions: babydragon0123
Feb 20, 2020
Jumble Strikers and ChrisSurvival are some recent releases that are very good on that front. Escape from Wombraid Maze was another one of my translations that features all the above (generally all Hasoyua games).
Thank you very much. I've played all 3 game in your signature. All is great

Last edited:
Reactions: MuninKai

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Looks like DLsite is selling an english version of this game. Not sure if there translation is any better then the one already uploaded. I will hold off for now until I have time to review it.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Looks like DLsite is selling an english version of this game. Not sure if there translation is any better then the one already uploaded. I will hold off for now until I have time to review it.
Oh no, is it just another case of official MTL? Disappointing that I'd need to buy the game a second time for the ENG version.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes