3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
How to make it fullscreen? With my large monitor, this looks too tiny to play. Pls help.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Should be close to the start of Chapter 3.
Played through with this, thanks!

Was there a scene where the miasma or something similar gets her pregnant? I recall seeing a line about how she can be affected by the gas, but there's no scenes in the recollection room that reference anything about the miasma or gas.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Played through with this, thanks!

Was there a scene where the miasma or something similar gets her pregnant? I recall seeing a line about how she can be affected by the gas, but there's no scenes in the recollection room that reference anything about the miasma or gas.
If you spend too long in the gas she passes out and IIRC gets the tentacle rape scene. There's no specific CG for it.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
If you spend too long in the gas she passes out and IIRC gets the tentacle rape scene. There's no specific CG for it.
And that's the only miasma-related event? I swear I saw something about her "losing her virginity from the inside" but I can't find what that would refer to.

Chriss1er

Aug 24, 2019
I am trying to play it on joiplay(locate on main-storage).
Anyone having the same problem?
No load Screenshot_20220327-040525_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg map.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
You can replay. Basically, Natsuki Subaru yourself to get that true ending (blindplay) or see the walkthrough which come with the download.
The walkthrough is nicely done. Prepare for a lot of grind though.
Surprisingly, this game is like a small baby of Black Soul
I disagree on the walkthrough being well done it says lightning is the zombie boss's weakness and yet I've yet to find anything it is weak to so I doing it the old and hard fashion way wittling it down with resisted holy 20 a hit

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Neat, I'll push a patch sometime over the weekend probably, I doubt I'll have time before then.

Virgin playthrough does avoid all of them.

I made the walkthrough for the virgin clear because it unlocks the gallery, which is a faster way to get all the lewd events than a walkthrough that requires multiple restarts. Walking through all the lewd chains is also not really necessary, there are very few gimmicks. I didn't go into much detail, but the Lewd Route section does lay out everything that was not covered in the Walkthrough and is not obvious like losing boss fights, or getting raped after defeat.
The walkthrough says the falman wizard is weak to lightning but I have tried fighting him and he's weak to absolutely nothing. Lightning does less than the holy attribute

dimas33

Jul 12, 2017
Great game!
Rare combination of: Female Knight Order/City management + Role-playing + Pregnancies.

DarkPlay918

Oct 4, 2020
Hey guys I would like to ask something. How can I beat the boss in chapter 4? In one of his two moves plants throws arousal at me and my character is taking climax. please help me :(sorry for my english)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey guys I would like to ask something. How can I beat the boss in chapter 4? In one of his two moves plants throws arousal at me and my character is taking climax. please help me :(sorry for my english)
There are a few items that can prevent debuffs and make that fight pretty easy. The Holy Gem earrings and Holy Pendant being the most important. The Holy Gem is found in the Ruins before the Ch4 boss fight. Holy Pendant is IIRC an item you get from standard armor research. Also don't forget to use your items.

May 5, 2022
Hey guys, does anyone knows if there is any birth scene?
The heroine got pregnant and in the moment that she was supposed to give birth, I did not see any birth.

Reactions: f9account

Phewz

Jun 6, 2021
Anyone can help me? The map is full blacksreen and i can't see anything other than character sprites on the map,is this problem because file eror or the game not completely compatible with Joiplay? Because it not only this game but some of other games i try to play also had same issues Screenshot_20221121_194512.jpg

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Anyone can help me? The map is full blacksreen and i can't see anything other than character sprites on the map,is this problem because file eror or the game not completely compatible with Joiplay? Because it not only this game but some of other games i try to play also had same issues View attachment 2185660
Almost certainly a Joiplay issue.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Le dernier saint chevalier [v1.2]

This is the DLsite version i buy it.
Thank you, I've been wanting to cross reference the translation and see how I did against the official.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes