Donor
Feb 1, 2018
combat rape has always been my go to.

Thanks for translating & uploading this. time to release the demons

Reactions: Xhin

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Oh.. great.. another sub play game. Grindy and to see anything you have to lose to see any scenes.. but not only that it's game over so you going to have to save and reload. Yep the sub style game play. I'll skip thanks for the translation anyway.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Loss of battle results in game over? So we need to be as pure as possible? Not what i came for tbh.
Only in specific fights, usually boss battles. Generally you can lose fights without an immediate game over. There are a lot of different endings based on purity. Gallery is only unlocked with virgin clear if you want to do it yourself.

is there a gallery and would be here somebody willing to share save? I am not too much into grinding these days.
Full save is included. Load Slot 32 and you will be in the gallery. There's no gallery from the menu, it's a map in the game.

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Probably missing the "female protagonist" tag, but I wouldn't know since I haven't played the game yet.

Thank you for the translation and upload of the game.

Reactions: heartofsword

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I try to put the game on fullscreen, cant. Anybody? Help!!
Press F1 and change the toggle for 'Start in Fullscreen'. The game doesn't have any kind of scaling, and the images are comparatively low res, so expect a lot of pixels.

Assistant1234

Jul 7, 2020
Press F1 and change the toggle for 'Start in Fullscreen'. The game doesn't have any kind of scaling, and the images are comparatively low res, so expect a lot of pixels.
Thanks for the handsup but doesnt work. Simply i tick the option but doesnt apply. Maybe if i known how to program in anyway. Will look on internet for this problem.

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
It's not MTL. When people see MTL tags they expect unreadable, janky nonsense. Every line of dialogue has been redone in proper English. It's not a professional translation, but it's not MTL either.
Translator notes in the first post literally says "edited MTL", so there is no reason NOT to mention it in the "language" part.

xXKoboldtXx

May 29, 2018
Some one please, i can't play this game! The character is going to fast! Can some one help to slow down her movement?

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes