3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
It's kind of fuckup when you committing incest to your own daughter or granddaughter or great gd for godsake how long in order to seek out the "true woman" you so desired then reset the "world" he created every time he failed. Well he is after all he is a god in a sense so...
Anyway good game.

AnonBone

Jul 28, 2017
I've played for a couple of hours but something is still unclear to me,
what is the recommended path to play for various lewd event chains to unlock/occur and progress?
I take it a virgin play basically avoids all of these all together?
The Walkthrough provided is all over the place, and has little info about certain lewd event chains, and it is very limited and short on this topic in general.

More thorough explanation and guidance about the lewd aspects/chains/progress/paths/etc in the game would be appreciated..

LEET

May 29, 2017
Where do I find the final boss? Just killed Mylene.
Edit: Nevermind, had to talk to the cardinal to initiate.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The quest is not translated.
View attachment 1274670
Neat, I'll push a patch sometime over the weekend probably, I doubt I'll have time before then.

I've played for a couple of hours but something is still unclear to me,
what is the recommended path to play for various lewd event chains to unlock/occur and progress?
I take it a virgin play basically avoids all of these all together?
The Walkthrough provided is all over the place, and has little info about certain lewd event chains, and it is very limited and short on this topic in general.

More thorough explanation and guidance about the lewd aspects/chains/progress/paths/etc in the game would be appreciated..
Virgin playthrough does avoid all of them.

I made the walkthrough for the virgin clear because it unlocks the gallery, which is a faster way to get all the lewd events than a walkthrough that requires multiple restarts. Walking through all the lewd chains is also not really necessary, there are very few gimmicks. I didn't go into much detail, but the Lewd Route section does lay out everything that was not covered in the Walkthrough and is not obvious like losing boss fights, or getting raped after defeat.

Reactions: AnonBone

LEET

May 29, 2017
You know, the one thing I disliked since this was released in dlsite is that there is a lack of ass in the game. We see some of that but we don't get much in the game.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
In Orc Prison I got an error message and the game quits right after the first quiz question.
Could you attach your save file and a screenshot of the error? I had no troubles with that section and just play tested it, including answering questions wrong. Are you running the game with Locale emulation?

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
anyone else ever get this problem
i was trying to take a quest got this and the game shut off

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
It's not MTL. When people see MTL tags they expect unreadable, janky nonsense. Every line of dialogue has been redone in proper English. It's not a professional translation, but it's not MTL either.
edited MTL is still MTL. well edited MTL is still fantasy text inspired by unreadable, janky nonsense. japanese and chinese are very contextual, a word can have a completely different meaning in combination with another word, and machine translations don't understand this context.

a chinese example: 干 means dry. in combination with relative it means step-relative. it can also mean to fuck. feeding google tranlate a story about a stepsister will either turn into incest, or a dried sister, in which case the MTL editor scratches their head and goes to the next line.

a simple example of a completely wrong translation in the game is the scene replay room public safety event. the translated option for the scene replay is "is Raina in a state of shock?". the actual meaning of this line is "is Raina pregnant?". yes, automatic translations are that bad, and eloquency cannot fix wrong translations.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
anyone else ever get this problem
i was trying to take a quest got this and the game shut off
Hmmm, what quest was it? That is an issue that I know how to fix, but definitely helps to know which quest you were trying to do.

edited MTL is still MTL. well edited MTL is still fantasy text inspired by unreadable, janky nonsense. japanese and chinese are very contextual, a word can have a completely different meaning in combination with another word, and machine translations don't understand this context.

a chinese example: 干 means dry. in combination with relative it means step-relative. it can also mean to fuck. feeding google tranlate a story about a stepsister will either turn into incest, or a dried sister, in which case the MTL editor scratches their head and goes to the next line.

a simple example of a completely wrong translation in the game is the scene replay room public safety event. the translated option for the scene replay is "is Raina in a state of shock?". the actual meaning of this line is "is Raina pregnant?". yes, automatic translations are that bad, and eloquency cannot fix wrong translations.
Yes, and that is in the disclaimer: this is a fan translation, not an official translation. In addition to any errors introduced by my rudimentary knowledge of Japanese I am also direct that I rewrite to add 'eloquence' because readability is preferable to exact translation. I also had this exact conversation with someone about my translation of Wombraid Maze, and the fact is that I do it well. No one has ever managed to provide a substantive complaint about my translations. That I glazed over an option in the reminiscence room is something that could happen to any project with over 20,000 unique lines of dialogue that required rewriting. If you put an MTL tag on something the entire discussion will be people bemoaning MTL and swearing to never play or download it even if it is a perfectly adequate translation. I am glad the mods recognise that, and would appreciate it if you would also.

Reactions: Seamonkey

Kira77

Jun 2, 2017
If you put an MTL tag on something the entire discussion will be people bemoaning MTL and swearing to never play or download it even if it is a perfectly adequate translation.
That doesn't matter, the first post is supposed to be neutral and not trying to lie to people. If it says Language: Japanese/English Translated, it's not being truthful and that problem should be adressed, no matter what other posters have to say.

People like/hate MTL for a reason but this should not affect your opinion when it comes to tagging stuff correctly. This is an EDITED MTL and there should be no reason to hide that fact or put it in a spoiler somewhere, unless you are ashamed of that fact. In that case, why even post it in the first place...

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
That doesn't matter, the first post is supposed to be neutral and not trying to lie to people. If it says Language: Japanese/English Translated, it's not being truthful and that problem should be adressed, no matter what other posters have to say.

People like/hate MTL for a reason but this should not affect your opinion when it comes to tagging stuff correctly. This is an EDITED MTL and there should be no reason to hide that fact or put it in a spoiler somewhere, unless you are ashamed of that fact. In that case, why even post it in the first place...
Now we're just talking past each other. I would have no problems with Edited MTL being in the language bar, I'm not hiding anything in the spoilers. That is plain text attached in the readme with the game, it's only in a spoiler so as not to clog up the OP. I expect everyone to read it. The mods are also not responsible for assessing the accuracy of my translation work. Determining whether I am lying or being misleading by calling it an English translation would require actually auditing my translation, not just rubbing your hard-on against MTL. And honestly, I'd appreciate it immensely if you did a full translation as a fluent Japanese speaker. I'd love to know how accurate my translation was, but the reality is that it's a gargantuan amount of work to do fan translations and very few people do it. Until you are producing better translations than me your opinion on whether my edited MTL counts as an English translation is irrelevant.

I would have issues with an MTL tag being applied. There is currently not an 'Edited MTL' tag, so it's either 'MTL' tagged or not, and it's not MTL.

Seamonkey

Oct 24, 2017
Calling this an Machine Translation does feel like while it may be technically correct does feel like it misrepresents the translation. We could really do with a tag that differentiates human edited machine translations from ones where a person just uploads the raw output after putting it through the translator as I feel that lumping this work in with the other MTL's that are uploaded to this site would be doing it a disservice.
I can understand why people would be wanting the MTL tag to be applied to make it clear that the outputted content may not be arcuate due to misunderstandings arising from the output from the MTL being misinterpreted during editing however.
It feels like under the current system there is a risk of misrepresenting the uploaded product regardless of which way you do it. Don't label it as MTL and you may mislead people into believing it is more representative of the original Japanese than it is, while if you do include it you will likely drive away vast numbers of people who might otherwise be interested if they tried it due to people assuming it is another unedited MTL uploaded and avoiding it on principle.

Reactions: MuninKai

saruri

Mar 9, 2020
Really don't understand why some people are complaining about "no MTL tag"...
"MTL" = unread-able garbage, while "edited MTL" = read-able, so they are different indeed.
I for one, did read the "Translator Notes", and it is 100% honest clear; no misleading whatsoever. For fussy people that don't bother to read it, "I say nothing, > . >".
For me, I just need a read-able H game, which in this case, only "raw Jpn" vs "edited MTL" available, so of course "edited MTL" is better for me that can't read Jpn.
"Accurate self-translation of Fan with Good Jpn" is of course the best, but there's NO one doing it, so why complain about a kind soul, spending their time providing a NON-profit read-able H game, for people that can't read Jpn? @ . @
Anyway, in my opinion, "pure MTL" is just garbage, no much difference from raw Jpn that I "can't read", so thank you so very much for MuninKai's kind work~ ^ v ^

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes