VN Ren'Py Abandoned Le Desir [v0.2] [Wild Candy Production]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 16, 2022
First thing I noticed was that the MC actually looks her age. In a lot of games like this the older women look so much younger than their real age. Maybe the devs do it to ensure us male players will be attracted to the MILFs. Personally, I would rather go for a more realistic look. I mean, a 40-year-old housewife who looks almost the same age as her tenant (daughter??). Not very realistic. Then again, I'm not really into older women, so in one way I like it too.

How do you feel about this, guys?

Mar 16, 2022
Another thing that stood out to me was the size of the side images of the characters. I find them annoyingly big. They draw my attention away from the text, which isn't a good thing. After 5 minutes it got so distracting I had to reduce them in size to 226 x 200 pixels. That did it for me. No more distractions. I'm sorry about changing something about your game, devs. I know doing so isn't my place, but it was only because I want to ensure I really enjoy your game without distractions.. :)

The text needs some serious work too. The sentence structure is messed up a lot of the time and words being used don't always convey the intended meaning. I have a lot of spare time on my hands, so I would gladly help out for free.

Last edited:

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Hey guys, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I stopped the current project "Le desir" because I made too many mistakes with the writing and the idea of the story. It would take a lot more time to improve everything than to start a new project... I'm working on something much bigger at the moment since I've also got some help from other people now... But I'll finish the next project as well and I promise that it will be much better because I've also learned a lot of new things, I just changed the engine from Renpy to Unreal... Greetings

• Hey there
Reactions: MEDATES

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Please if you have anyting say it out we ready to support you project.
Don't disappear with dead silent again.
wow thank you that was really nice. I didn't dare to write it here for a long time I would also love to continue Le Desir but I just made too many mistakes because I was really new and could hardly do anything except render... Maybe I'll continue with the idea at some point or something new with the idea but I'm very happy when I read such posts. Thanks

Reactions: FMag and XoXmmahmm

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
To show you even better what I'm currently working on, here are a few screenshots of the environment I'm currently creating in Blender, it will be an open world game where you can decide a lot on your own, with a quest system...

2022-04-24 23_02_29-Blender_ [E__Unreal Project_Night_City_Meshes_Night_City_with_Materials.bl...png 2022-04-24 23_03_12-Blender_ [E__Unreal Project_Night_City_Meshes_Night_City_with_Materials.bl...png 2022-04-24 23_02_04-Blender_ [E__Unreal Project_Night_City_Meshes_Night_City_with_Materials.bl...png

Reactions: XoXmmahmm
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes