VN Ren'Py Abandoned Le Desir [v0.2] [Wild Candy Production]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
WHY IS THE DIALOUGE ALL IN BLOCK CAPITALS?

ITS LIKE EVERYONE IS SHOUTING !!!
I'm glad you liked it and you don't have to say thank you for investing my free time to make this game ... If your imagination fails because of capital letters, you better have to watch Netflix and dont play Adult Games...

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
I'm glad you liked it and you don't have to say thank you for investing my free time to make this game ... If your imagination fails because of capital letters, you better have to watch Netflix and dont play Adult Games...
No need to be so defensive, just making a point that I'd prefer text in lower case.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Yeah I know the writing of the 2 first Updates is horrible, but the Text of the V0.2 part was sent to a Proofreader, hope that Part is better now...
Landlady issue is nothing about English or proofreader (and you need both indeed). Mentioning words mother, son, daughter, father... are not incest by default. If there is no real incest content in game you are free to use these words. If there is incest content, please make patch. This way is really annoying.
Btw, consider not using capital letters only. Text in capital letters means that charachter is shouting.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes