VN Ren'Py Abandoned Le Desir [v0.2] [Wild Candy Production]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Since I have received a lot of messages about why I want to make the change, some are in favor and also very many against ... So I want to tell you that it has now made me unsure whether I should dare to take the step. My idea was that I could play around a lot in the engine and introduce realistic elements into the game. I've read in many posts that people in adult games want a lot more realism. I wanted to introduce a management system, mini-games that you can control Antonia and her life properly. There is nothing easier for me than doing the renders and introducing them to Renpy. Unreal would be a challenge that I'm looking for somewhere, so it's not about making it easier for me, I actually wanted to offer you, the community, more gameplay. You are a great community, some people here have helped me a lot and gave me good tips, I am very grateful to you for that and it is also a reason that I inform you about what is going through my head ...
My two cents...
Finish what you started here on Renpy and then make the jump to Unreal on your next project. Then you have two engines under your belt, which can't be a bad thing.

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
My two cents...
Finish what you started here on Renpy and then make the jump to Unreal on your next project. Then you have two engines under your belt, which can't be a bad thing.
You said that really well. Respect ... I will also do this project completely in Renpy and then think about something completely different ... I mustn't think too much, I just have to learn to carry my idea through to the end. Thank you in any case

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I hear this game is promising regarding render quality and story potential. The screenshots do look nice indeed, but I kinda wanna wait for another update before going in.

I've noticed some people being concerned about the writing and English translations, which in my opinion could lead a 10/10 game to become a 5/10, as that's probably the most important thing to feel immersed in a VN. That, and well placed sound effects depending on the location and environment the characters are in, such as chirping birds in a park or cars in a city, ambient music in certain situations etc. Those are just a few examples of what can potentially turn a promising VN into a masterpiece if done right, apart from quality renders alone. I really do hope that this project won't suffer from bad translations and a lifeless atmosphere. We've seen this happening with many projects before. We may have a bunch of female MC VN's in the making, but the good ones can easily be counted using one hand if you ask me.

Anyway, those are just my 2 cents, and I wish you all the best of luck with this project. Looking forward to give it a shot once the next update gets released.

Last edited:

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
An important message for all fans of the game. For private reasons I cannot continue the game at the moment, because of your good feedback and the great community, I offer a developer to send all the characters and write the story in a PDF file so that someone else can continue. If you are interested, please send me a message and I will choose the best one besides my point of view. Thank you for your support and have fun in the future

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
An important message for all fans of the game. For private reasons I cannot continue the game at the moment, because of your good feedback and the great community, I offer a developer to send all the characters and write the story in a PDF file so that someone else can continue. If you are interested, please send me a message and I will choose the best one besides my point of view. Thank you for your support and have fun in the future
Thankyou for answer wish you luck(y)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
how does it look ? is it abandoned? :((((
The title says it is abandoned. The comment above yours says the dev is abandoning it. I'd say it is abandoned.
There may or may not be another dev who wants to take it over, as the dev also offered in the comment above yours, but the game's current state is abandoned.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes