VN Ren'Py Abandoned Le Desir [v0.2] [Wild Candy Production]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
" At the end we will see whether you manage to guide the loving mother of a son and a daughter on the right path "
I would bet there will be. In a patched version that you can't get on patreon.
sorry bro... are you patreon for this game?
i like incest mom/son hope to have
Suppose if she chooses her son's friend, will the Incest path end?
Will it be NTR cheating on her husband?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
sorry bro... are you patreon for this game?
i like incest mom/son hope to have
Suppose if she chooses her son's friend, will the Incest path end?
Will it be NTR cheating on her husband?
For it to be NTR, her husband or some future love interest would have to cheat on her, causing heartache. Her having sex with son's friend wouldn't be NTR since the son is not the MC. Her having sex with son's friend could lead to the mother-son incest? Or not. It's all speculation at this point. :)
I assume I would not be the only one disappointed if they have no mother-son incest.

Reactions: aunkub11

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
For it to be NTR, her husband or some future love interest would have to cheat on her, causing heartache. Her having sex with son's friend wouldn't be NTR since the son is not the MC. Her having sex with son's friend could lead to the mother-son incest? Or not. It's all speculation at this point. :)
In any case ... I like to see mc male's mother fuck with his friend or mc female fuck with her son's friend ... I've been looking for a game like this for a long time ... The final profit is pregnancy. With her son or her son's friend ... If possible, the developer thought to do it(y)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
let me know if this part is true. kinda feel like i remember this not being true.
So far, there is absolutely no content for which we seek exclusively lesbian routes. You can have sex with the husband or reject him. You can refuse the help of the son's friend, and while the protagonist talks to her friend on the phone, she is giving a guy a handsy. But you can decide whether to listen or hang up the call. So, for now, there is nothing for us.

But there is not much content in general to draw conclusions, and the dev said that everything would be avoidable / optional. So far, this has been accomplished. Hopefully soon we will have lesbian content and hopefully it will be confirmed if we will have exclusively lesbian routes.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"Then we go on a really nice vacation, my darling and I; we can sell the children before that, it will be enough for two margaritas, hehe."

:unsure: The Engrish and strange translations are killing me :confused:

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
So far, there is absolutely no content for which we seek exclusively lesbian routes. You can have sex with the husband or reject him. You can refuse the help of the son's friend, and while the protagonist talks to her friend on the phone, she is giving a guy a handsy. But you can decide whether to listen or hang up the call. So, for now, there is nothing for us.

But there is not much content in general to draw conclusions, and the dev said that everything would be avoidable / optional. So far, this has been accomplished. Hopefully soon we will have lesbian content and hopefully it will be confirmed if we will have exclusively lesbian routes.
regarding seeing things with males involved in a female protag game isnt my cup of tea. no matter who's involved.

i guess that game "free pass" spoiled me because that seems like a female protag game or any protag game done right. sooooo many choices and even a lesbian only mode. and that seems to have taken off.

i suppose the only downside that game has is lesbian and trans are in the same genre but that's another can of beans.

but yeah i might give this game a try later. ty for the answer.

Reactions: Havenless_

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Looks good dev, love the milf & want to see her boytoy plant his seed in her, on her, also want her to be bisexual so she can fool around with her best friend and join her for 3 somes, also should have scenes of her treating the husband like a cuck. just hope its not slow burn llike AWAM

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Is there a chance for a future update to have a linux version ?
(and maybe a french translation. It is strange with such a name to not have it)

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Is there a chance for a future update to have a linux version ?
(and maybe a french translation. It is strange with such a name to not have it)
Windows (pc) version should work on Linux, too. Unless the modifications that were done mess with the permissions like the Mac version. If the Windows version doesn't work for you, I could send you a build that should work on Linux.

Dec 4, 2018
Absolutely LOVE this intro. Can't wait for more updates soon!
Please keep this nice pace and keep the bodies normal, ie normal breasts, penises, asses etc.

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Windows (pc) version should work on Linux, too. Unless the modifications that were done mess with the permissions like the Mac version. If the Windows version doesn't work for you, I could send you a build that should work on Linux.
Thank you for your reply.
Indeed, the "PC" version works with Linux. So, you write it in the first post of the thread: Say "Win/Linux" instead of "Win".
An other formal point is the "nomenclature" : dont use "version 1.0" until you have a terminated game. Your version is a 0.1. You can have as versions as you want, when your are 0.9 the next is 0.10 etc...
So I played it, and enjoyed it. The renders are good in quality, the female models are attractive, even the black milf (wich is difficult in other games).
On the scenario side, maybe try to think about something that make your story "special", because as it is, it is not original.
I'm telling you that because it is difficult to have a successful game with a female protagonist, so you have to introduce something special wich enables a male player to enjoy identifing of the protagonist. It can be humour, special situations, or fetish. For an example, the thrill of public sex is interesting in général.
I like a lot, textual descriptions in the thoughts of the protagonists for their desires or their feelings during the act. It is very erotic, and very neglected but it the basis of an erotic visual novel.
A tip, i can give you is, as you a female protagonist, is to insist on smells descriptions.
Flaskbacks are a convenient way to introduce rapiudly "H scenes" to attract the interest of players without spoiling too rapidly the story you want to write. So maybe, develop a complete "H scene" as a flashback. You have to show your ability for H scenes, wich is a very specific talent, for you to gain patreons to finance your game.
I dont know the story you want to tell, but as the title is "desire", it can be based on the "imagination" of Antonia, the situations that she dreams but not do in real life. I is a convenient story telling to not transform your protagonist in total whore.
I wish it helps. Good luck for your game. I enjoyed it.

ah, last thing (as I am french), you have to write "Le Désir" (in french) or "The Desire" (in english) but do no mix the two (Le desire)
EDIT: extremely important: put in your code spare variables for the future to avoid the problem of old saves that are not compatible with a new update because there new variables.

Last edited:

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
Thank you for your reply.
Indeed, the "PC" version works with Linux. So, you write it in the first post of the thread: Say "Win/Linux" instead of "Win".
An other formal point is the "nomenclature" : dont use "version 1.0" until you have a terminated game. Your version is a 0.1. You can have as versions as you want, when your are 0.9 the next is 0.10 etc...
So I played it, and enjoyed it. The renders are good in quality, the female models are attractive, even the black milf (wich is difficult in other games).
On the scenario side, maybe try to think about something that make your story "special", because as it is, it is not original.
I'm telling you that because it is difficult to have a successful game with a female protagonist, so you have to introduce something special wich enables a male player to enjoy identifing of the protagonist. It can be humour, special situations, or fetish. For an example, the thrill of public sex is interesting in général.
I like a lot, textual descriptions in the thoughts of the protagonists for their desires or their feelings during the act. It is very erotic, and very neglected but it the basis of an erotic visual novel.
A tip, i can give you is, as you a female protagonist, is to insist on smells descriptions.
Flaskbacks are a convenient way to introduce rapiudly "H scenes" to attract the interest of players without spoiling too rapidly the story you want to write. So maybe, develop a complete "H scene" as a flashback. You have to show your ability for H scenes, wich is a very specific talent, for you to gain patreons to finance your game.
I dont know the story you want to tell, but as the title is "desire", it can be based on the "imagination" of Antonia, the situations that she dreams but not do in real life. I is a convenient story telling to not transform your protagonist in total whore.
I wish it helps. Good luck for your game. I enjoyed it.

ah, last thing (as I am french), you have to write "Le Désir" (in french) or "The Desire" (in english) but do no mix the two (Le desire)
EDIT: extremely important: put in your code spare variables for the future to avoid the problem of old saves that are not compatible with a new update because there new variables.
Well, I'm not the dev for the game, Wild Candy Prroduction is, I think they'll appreciate your feedback.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes