VN Ren'Py Abandoned Le Desir [v0.2] [Wild Candy Production]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Love the FMC's look and the general story beats so far. Needs a proofreader and it seems that this will eventually need an incest tag, since we have seen the dreaded "landlady" used in a sentence.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Le Desir [V1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Le Desir [V1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Le Desir [Prologue]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Le Desir [Prologue]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-23
Version: 1

FishMonger

Apr 10, 2020
The story is interesting, but the wording is off and the use of italics and brackets confusing. Maybe something went wrong in the coding/formatting? Nice renders though. If you need help sorting out the English and such let me know. I might be able to help. Anyway, all the best and good luck :)

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Sounds like there will be incest. Female protagonist - so highly doubtful on the NTR.
I can feel it and guess .. Son'friend MC has a bigger body her son and ready to fuck her .. while her son He doesn't seem 18 years old.. There might be shota/loli problems.. I think maybe there's no Incest because he's too young

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I can feel it and guess .. Son'friend MC has a bigger body her son and ready to fuck her .. while her son He doesn't seem 18 years old.. There might be shota/loli problems.. I think maybe there's no Incest because he's too young
" At the end we will see whether you manage to guide the loving mother of a son and a daughter on the right path "
I would bet there will be. In a patched version that you can't get on patreon.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes