Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
Oh well, i was planning to replay anyway as Leaf won her fights with Gary & Brok in my current run, so one more thing to watch out for. ;)

Thanks a bunch. I kept making the mistake of trying to use it during fights, pretty stupid on my part in retrospect....

And the Helix seashell, does it do anything or is a mcguffin for future editions?
The fossils are for a future update.

Nothing really to be gained from losing to Brock (he's the guy you meet at prof Oak's place at the start? I don't do well with names!)
But it is worth losing the gym battle first time round.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
The fossils are for a future update.

Nothing really to be gained from losing to Brock (he's the guy you meet at prof Oak's place at the start? I don't do well with names!)
That one is Gary or Blue in the original games. Brock is the badge giver of the first gym battle.

But it is worth losing the gym battle first time round.

shadowjettj13

Sep 2, 2017
Anyone happen to have a guide? I just downloaded this game and am liking it a lot, but cannot seem to unlock any of caterpeas scenes. does he only get scenes when he evolves?

Thedehvi

Feb 2, 2018
Anyone happen to have a guide? I just downloaded this game and am liking it a lot, but cannot seem to unlock any of caterpeas scenes. does he only get scenes when he evolves?

Try to Level him up and find a Secluded Spot ;D and do that with every punkmon until the pokedex says there is a little pink heart beside its name

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
I learned of the citsale berries on my own, after coming across the "hot Skitty on Wailord action" dialogue, but thanks.
Incidentally, it seems the only thing i find while exploring are berries now. Is that normal?

So she has no sex with Magikarp, good to know. But i only got him to suck her boob - did i miss anything?
After lvl 30 - is magicarps change to flail.

Phrix

Dec 1, 2017
Save Game 0.1.18
Just all scenes in Pokedex
(Not all Pokemon on max Lv; Randomly Attacks)

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
What to I use to make Leaf elastic ? I've tried moonstone, I've tried the citsole berries, but when I try to use them, the punkemon that I'm supposed to use them on - the box is pink - I'm unable to use them at all.
Any advice plz folks.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
What to I use to make Leaf elastic ? I've tried moonstone, I've tried the citsole berries, but when I try to use them, the punkemon that I'm supposed to use them on - the box is pink - I'm unable to use them at all.
Any advice plz folks.
You don't actively use the Citsale berries.
Just make sure you have them in your inventory when you interact with a punkmon that needs them.

Reactions: Horse197

Horse197

Jun 10, 2018
You don't actively use the Citsale berries.
Just make sure you have them in your inventory when you interact with a punkmon that needs them.
It's fine now, thanks pal.
I was reloading, and there was 2 different saves, one WITH one WITHOUT the berries.
Sorted now, cheers.

stae

Dec 28, 2017
Cant seem to use any savegames. Deleted folder , unpacked again and I still only had my old savegames
Its 9-6-LT1, did you place it in your save folder inside the game? If so did you load the save from the 9th page in the game?

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Leaf on Fire [v0.1.19]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC:
- - -

If you like this game, consider supporting the developer on . Even $1 helps!
If you're broke, or just cheap, you can also support the developer by leaving a like in OP and leaving a review.

Your antivirus might throw out a false-positive on the .exe. If you are unsure, upload it to to verify my results

4.30 star(s) 19 Votes