• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Leah's Slightly Naughty Rescue from Another World [Final] [Synapse]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
This is straight up pure non-edited MTL. It could use some trimming here and there.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Can someone fix the wordwrap on this? I'm missing a lot of words
Finished adding word wrap and doing some menu translation. H stats are probably an image so not bothering with that. The next objective text is not worth taking the time to translate either considering this is an MTL I didn't want to take the time to translate this. but here is the patch:

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
the game requires optimization for animation and transitions, and optimization is also required for displaying sex statistics of the heroine

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
please translate the internal menu:
quest
ero menu
and below the menu exit inscription

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
forgot to add yet, there is no display of the heroine on the right in the corner, possibly disabled in the code

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
For anyone reading the thread now or in the future, The brothel has a couple of requirements that you might be getting frustrated at.

First you need 30 Nastyness , You then have to do the trial course 3/4 times to unlock anal.
For anal you need to not have any STD's and this is the big one not have the Womb Tattoo, doing it a couple times unlocks vaginal
For Vaginal you need to not be a virgin, have no stds, and not have the Womb Tattoo, doing it a couple times unlocks VIP
For VIP it is the same as Vaginal. (Is the highest level)

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
Finished adding word wrap and doing some menu translation. H stats are probably an image so not bothering with that. The next objective text is not worth taking the time to translate either considering this is an MTL I didn't want to take the time to translate this. but here is the patch:
When I attempt to download that file, I instead get stream.rar. Inside is stream.txt. Written in stream.txt is something along the lines of "using cloudflare for this is a violation of our policies" or whatever.
I thought it might have had to do with whatever is going on with the F95 servers for the past couple of days, but I tried multiple times and it kept giving me the same result.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
When I attempt to download that file, I instead get stream.rar. Inside is stream.txt. Written in stream.txt is something along the lines of "using cloudflare for this is a violation of our policies" or whatever.
I thought it might have had to do with whatever is going on with the F95 servers for the past couple of days, but I tried multiple times and it kept giving me the same result.
Yes, Cloudflare deleted all my files. Pretty much all of them. Don't know if it was just me or everyones but for the immediate present the patch is gone and I will have to reupload all of the patches I have done over the years I've been here so it might be more prudent to just add wordwrap yourself.

Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
Did anyone know the location of Three Younger Brothers? I literally confused with this Next Goal lol. Capture.PNG

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
can anyone share a full save? Even thou it's kinda embarasing to say, but I'm stuck at the beggining

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes