• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Leah's Slightly Naughty Rescue from Another World [Final] [Synapse]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Hey that how you can tell it was Japanese art, it says they can't have pussy bush or armpit hair even. Sperm on face around the nose is consider obscene is what said when I reading those Japanese Manga in past. I have no idea why such criticism occur.

Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Does anyone know how many endings there are and how to get them?

So far I got 1- She returns to her world (virgin run) and 3- She stays and fucks all day in the brothel and all night with a dude at her house (100% naughty and it seems the brothel events had something to do)

Edit: I'm about to try winning while pregnant (there's a one time event where she gets pregnant).

Also another question, is it possible to go commando? Because even in the 100% naughty save she doesn't let me.

Edit 2: 2- She goes back to her world, but its different (get fucked at least once) I got her pregnant but since I only did that event it counted that.

Edit 3 (and final): Tried to get ed 4 but I got 3 again (over 50% naughty, only the first 2 events of brothel, and 2 or 3 regular events). I deleted it, and then I realized I could have posted the saves here... my bad.

I don't know how to get the event in the recollection room named "mail rape" but it seems it's just the girl using a sex tox in the shape you choose.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

TheSate

Sep 22, 2018
Does anyone know how many endings there are and how to get them?

So far I got 1- She returns to her world (virgin run) and 3- She stays and fucks all day in the brothel and all night with a dude at her house (100% naughty and it seems the brothel events had something to do)

Edit: I'm about to try winning while pregnant (there's a one time event where she gets pregnant).

Also another question, is it possible to go commando? Because even in the 100% naughty save she doesn't let me.

Edit 2: 2- She goes back to her world, but its different (get fucked at least once) I got her pregnant but since I only did that event it counted that.

Edit 3 (and final): Tried to get ed 4 but I got 3 again (over 50% naughty, only the first 2 events of brothel, and 2 or 3 regular events). I deleted it, and then I realized I could have posted the saves here... my bad.

I don't know how to get the event in the recollection room named "mail rape" but it seems it's just the girl using a sex tox in the shape you choose.
Can you share a save file please

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
can all the monsters knock her up ? tents included or just humans and its a one time thing?

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Leahs Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 503 MB/143 MB :

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes