ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1796410

Steam situation
First of all, there's no news concerning the Steam situation. I haven't heard anything from Valve's 'DMCA department' since the game got removed. And with all the reviews also being removed from the game earlier this week, I'm lowering my expectations on if it will be reinstated. That doesn't mean I've given up. I've prepared a decent size document I will be sending them next week. Everything concerning Artlist is sorted, so it boils down to what Valve decides to do about it. But in any case, every one of the 25.000 people who bought the game on Steam will get the chapter 8 update, as long as Valve doesn't lock me out of the app admin.

Progress
It was hard to get into the workflow after my 'no planned break' last week, After everything that's been happening lately, I found myself second-guessing and questioning every single render I posed. I was re-rendering, re-posing and general progress were extremely slow. That is until yesterday when I did the render you see above. Somehow that got me back into the groove, and for the first time in what feels like forever I had a lot of fun setting up the scenes, posing, and rendering again. Numbers are at 1,005 story renders and 14,310 animated frames, which makes this last chapter the one with the most animations of them all. The reason for the larger than normal amount of animations is because I wanted to give each girl at least 6 animations (both SFW and NSFW), as you wrap up the story with whoever you've chosen.

Ask me Anything
I've been asked about this several times the last few weeks and judging by the number of private messages I'm getting, I think it's about time we did an AMA. So if you have any questions about LoF, my next game, Steam, music, development, or whatever you might be wondering about, feel free to ask in the comments section below or send it as a private message, and I'll do my best to answer them all next week.

Have a nice weekend, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty
Glad we're getting back on track. It looks like Drifty has completed 95 story renders and 1766 frames of animation in the last three weeks, an average of ~32 stories and 589 frames of animation per week. Overall, he is currently averaging 53 stories and 753 frames of animation per week since Chapter 7 was first released. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Progress has definitely been slower lately, but at least there's been some progress and hopefully it will begin to pick up as the Steam situation is sorted out. As Drifty said, we're in uncharted waters for the animations. There's no good way to know how many it will take to wrap everything up. On the story render side, I think it stands to reason (given the animation count) that we'll probably at least match Chapter 7; that was only the third largest update in terms of renders.

If Drifty maintains his overall average from here on out, we'd hit the Chapter 7 mark around the end of June. Add some weeks for polish and testing and we'd be thinking about a mid-July release. Drifty can probably exceed that pace a bit (if no more crises emerge), but then again he may not if he's focusing on animations. So mid-July is probably a reasonable guesstimate for the finish line at this point.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ah, more people are witnessing the end of chapter 6 and the message that broke everyone, I see...
Welcome guys, it will stay with you for quite some time, stay strong

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I'm sorry but did that incident really happen with the author?
I'm really sorry for bringing this up. :(
It didn't happen the exact way it happened to Cece in the story. But the story is inspired by the dev's own family tragedy, with a few of his real life experience as a father mixed in.

• Sad
Reactions: FlyinginTime

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthough

Hey everyone, I finished my walkthrough for the current version.
Hope you find it useful.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unless Drifty gives us some sort of time jump epilogue or something related to that, unless that idea or rumor has changed
Numbers are at 1,005 story renders and 14,310 animated frames, which makes this last chapter the one with the most animations of them all.
The reason for the larger than normal amount of animations is because I wanted to give each girl at least 6 animations (both SFW and NSFW), as you wrap up the story with whoever you've chosen.
Drifty's own word, this is the last one.

4.80 star(s) 548 Votes